Author Topic: Romania Marks 20th Year Since Kommie Kollapse  (Read 15205 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Romania Marks 20th Year Since Kommie Kollapse
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2009, 11:36:01 PM »
The point is this Plane. While I disagree with the rulers of Iran, Cuba, etc., you will never hear me say I hope that their country is attacked by terrorist thugs and that thousands are killed, and even that that won't be bad enough.

I agree , but you see the same world he does but without the same filter , what seems red to you seems green to him .

It is like the inhabitants of the city of Oz , required by law to wear green lenzed goggles.

If he seems more frustrated than we do , that isn't bad news.

Did you ever hear the one about two German Jews sitting on a park bench in 1934.

One was shocked by what the other was reading.

"Why are you readoing that newspaper? Don't you know that it is controlled by the Natzi party and everything in it is propaganda?"

"You should read it too " he answered "Look it says we are everywhere , we controll everything ,we have all of the money , and we are the power behind every throne in the world.

What Jew could compose a nicer fantacy?"

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »
Even more to the point, Plane, snowblower said that when we get attacked again, how ever bad it is, it won't be bad enough. Now you may enjoy that kind of debate, Plane, I find it rather sad.

what's sad & pathetic is you won't be able to prove that because I never said it.

BSB

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2009, 11:41:01 PM »
See what I mean, Plane. He's just a blowhard with bad intentions.

BSB

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »
We, nothing here has been about you.

Plane: "I agree , but you see the same world he does but without the same filter , what seems red to you seems green to him ."

Not at all. What I see is world full of people and that everyone of them is just like me in terms wanting to live, breath, eat, etc. I don't advocate the death of the people of any civilization out of an inate hatred, like snowblower. 

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2009, 11:52:57 PM »
See what I mean, Plane. He's just a blowhard with bad intentions.

you were bad leader in Vietnam that is why today you are angry and don't have a life plus you don't have a high speed connection and have to use phone modem speed to upload and download.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2009, 11:53:07 PM »

" I knew you had to be smart because you got into the Special Forces."

Do you really know what it takes to be accepted for that training?
Or what that training is like?

It isn't secret , you can find it easily.

You took Canadate for President Obama's good grades in colledge and his being accepted as a lecturerer in an Ivy League Colledge, to be good evidence of his intellectual ability .

I think that if BsB actually could handle the training , his intellectual standing has to be high. The Army is far more picky than the Ivy League and the washout rate is intentionally high , the Ivy League would go broke if they allowed such a washout rate.
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/two-weeks-in-hell/

Aside from this , when he is on his game his writeing style is beautifull. I whsh he didn't get bogged down in the petty criticism that is so fruitless. When his real opinion is what I am courious about.

The more BsB is opposite than you , the more his thinking should be interesting ,  that is my opinion.

BSB

« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2009, 11:56:43 PM »
Plane, did you see snowblowers response? That's the kind of garbage you're saying is good for debate? Please, you know better.

Again, We, nothing about you here.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2009, 11:58:52 PM »
Well, I wrote that in anger.  I was entitled.  He stepped over the line and I said what I wanted to say in response.  I know what it takes to be an officer, my own uncle went from the ranks through OCS to become a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army infantry but God damn it he just pushed too many of the wrong buttons.  Fuck him, I don't give a shit but I'm glad I got that off my chest.  I was not going to sit still for that kind of shit.

BSB

« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2009, 12:02:20 AM »
Plane, you could write in Crocats forum. In here? There's no point. Everything is dumbed down by the likes of snowblower.

Snowblower, you'll sit still for it as long as you act like a blowhard with bad intentions.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2009, 12:14:36 AM »
We, nothing here has been about you.

Plane: "I agree , but you see the same world he does but without the same filter , what seems red to you seems green to him ."

Not at all. What I see is world full of people and that everyone of them is just like me in terms wanting to live, breath, eat, etc. I don't advocate the death of the people of any civilization out of an inate hatred, like snowblower. 

All of these things do have to be discussed somewhere, including the severely irratateing stuff.

Preferably where I can throw in two cents now and then.

The stakes on this forum are pretty low, If I never persuede anyone to be any diffrent none of us are going to be worse off than we were to begin with.

But I am trying to be carefull to insulate my person from my argument, I don't want my virtual sparring to have an undue influence on my real world blood pressure.

I don't think that MT is faking he really does think this rediculous sounding stuff is true, it might be nice if he were tactfull about it , but I want to know the wholle of it.

There are places in the world where that sort of perception of us is more common than here, this is about the best window I have to that wedge of the world.

I am selfish with my couriousity arn't I?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2009, 12:17:41 AM »
BSB, you're an ass-hole with an inability to tolerate any opinion other than those falling within your narrow spectrum of acceptability.  I'm not going to waste any more time replying to your mindless moronic bullshit or your childish insults although if I see anything particularly stupid over your name, I am certainly going to point out the stupidity if I feel it's important to do so.  Other than that, just grow the fuck up.  I'm finished responding to your shit.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2009, 12:21:56 AM »
Crocats forum.  

Crocats forum?

I like Crocat, I might want to look in on her forum , got a link?

But our disagreement seems to be fundamental to the purpose of debate , I like MT not in spite of his being very opposite to me , but with his opposition being one of his good features.

He and I don't even agree on what is "good" and "bad" but I have learned a thing now and them from haveing it backlit rather than frount lit.

BSB

« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2009, 12:32:14 AM »
Plane, I was sent to fight in a communist country. Most of them were more then decent people. I admired them greatly. Especially the ones who fought so hard against us. I don't need snowblowers brand of fake Communism. His is just hate given the political name of his choosing.

Snowblower, no one asked you to respond in the first place. You chose to. By all means, choose not to. The conversation will take on a more realistic tone without your involvement.

BTW, Plane, I said you COULD write in crocats forum. Past tense.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2009, 12:39:46 AM »
Plane, I was sent to fight in a communist country. Most of them were more then decent people. I admired them greatly. Especially the ones who fought so hard against us. I don't need snowblowers brand of fake Communism. His is just hate given the political name of his choosing.

Snowblower, no one asked you to respond in the first place. You chose to. By all means, choose not to. The conversation will take on a more realistic tone without your involvement.

You are offended worse by words chosen to be hurtfull than by bullets aimed in your direction?
Hmmmmm...

Sorry, but my mind is blown right now.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »

so you bring Mikey up yet tell him not to respond. surely there is a medical term that would classify your mental illness. save us the time and tells us what you VA mental doctor has diagnosed as your disorder. no doubt it's not one thing but several. I have a hard time believing you were in vietnam or even the army. you come off like a ROTC kind of guy. anyway chester I hope they can help you before you pull a fort hood type of stunt.