General Category > 3DHS

Yo Lanya....Brass....Tee....

<< < (2/13) > >>

Lanya:
I guess I don't understand.  GOP imploding seems a pretty apt description.  What's wrong with that title?  Is there another title used that I've missed?

I do have difficulty navigating this new forum.
Those IMs are enough to make me throw up and I can handle cleaning up puke, blood, feces, and phlegm without a problem. 
The email was creepy.  The page thought so.  Red flags all around. 

sirs:
I guess I don't understand.  GOP imploding seems a pretty apt description.  What's wrong with that title?  Is there another title used that I've missed?

The "implosion" of what Foley did is not limited to the GOP Lanya.  Anyone with a sense of morals & ethics is "imploding" at what Foley did.  So why the focus on the GOP?  Are you implying that the Dems have no problem with this kind of behavior??

Those IMs are enough to make me throw up and I can handle cleaning up puke, blood, feces, and phlegm without a problem.   The email was creepy.  The page thought so.  Red flags all around.  

I suppose I need to ask the question again, since somehow it was avoided....Please demonstrate how the the GOP is "circling the wagons", defending what Foley did?, defending blatantly unaccetable behavior?  That is the theme of the foaming at the moth accusations currently coming from your side

Amianthus:

--- Quote from: Lanya on October 03, 2006, 03:55:54 PM ---Is there another title used that I've missed?

--- End quote ---

He specifically asked about the thread titled "GOP Losers Circle Wagons For Child Predator."

Lanya:
Then why did he say Re: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge ?

sirs:
Then why did he say Re: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge ?

Perhaps the "circle the wagons" with quotes around it was apparently too subtle.  Regardless, how about addressing the question(s) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version