Author Topic: Warning to America! (Beware of Islamization...a totalitarian ideology)  (Read 1927 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I chaulk up washing hands as a foundation of good habits, would you prefer the kitchen staff to wash thier hands while in the bathroom. it does help that people around are washing thier hands also. true it`s not your responsibility to encourage hand washing but the risk factor in restaurant goes up if people in general don`t.

I believe legionaires disease could happen if people don`t wash hands in bathrooms

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<But this is a totalitarian system, nonetheless. Those sent off to Hell will not be advised of their right to an attorney, nor will any judgment get an appeal.

<<So Islam is no more totalitarian in concept than what Christians purport to believe, and this whole argument is rather bogus.>>

LOL.  Well said.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The only difference might be that Christians are perhaps slightly more literate, and maybe more knowledgeable of what the Bible actually says than Muslims are of what the Koran says. The Madrassas teach Muslims to memorize the Koran, but they memorize it in Arabic, and a majority of Muslims do not speak Koranic Arabic.

A lot of both Christians and Muslims are clueless about the core beliefs of their respective religions. Was it Kramer who was unaware that Christians believed in the resurrection of the body, for example? There is rather a lot in the Bible, but I have observed over the years that most of it is never quoted in sermons at all. So it is rather bogus to assume that a majority, or even a significant minority of Muslims believe in the bloodier parts of the Koran as they might apply to live in our times. Islam is officially one thing, but what the believers actually are willing to do about it is something quite different. For the US to declare war on Islam is an insane proposition.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I remember when I visited w. virginia and meet quite afew of my fellow baptist. I was shakened abit when none of them knew about the tower of babylon . I finally figure it out that alot of church goers never read the bible they get thier bible data directly from the preacher ONLY.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<I was shakened abit when none of them knew about the tower of babylon .>>

I think you meant the Tower of Babel.  Whether that's the same thing as Babylon or not, I don't really know.  It'd take a better Biblical scholar than I to know the answer to that one, but I know I never heard it referred to as Tower of Babylon.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
nope ,you got it right.

I didn`t even bring it up, it was used by this syrian girl explaining biblically her origin. it`s been over 10 years so I`ll eventually get stuff mixed. i still remember the movie

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Babylon was the center of several empires over the years. Babylon is near Baghdad and still exists. I think the alleged site of the Tower of Babel was nearby.

Here is the Wikipedia article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel

Babel SOUNDS like Babylon, but apparently babel comes from the Hebrew balal "jumble", while Babylon comes from the Akkadian Balil-ilim, or "gate of God". The Tower was a zuggerat, a type of structure fairly common in what is now Iraq and S. Turkey.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."