Author Topic: Bubble Boy Strikes Again  (Read 5069 times)

Mucho

Re: Bubble Boy Strikes Again
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 02:35:54 PM »

Don't forget that what did Kerry in was the lieing he did himself.
And what did a personality makeover do for Gore?

If the Democrats have a genuine caricter to run with they might ought to try it.

Cynthya McKinney is not busy ....

I am just wondering what lies you are referring to with Kerry. People that buy lies from the Bushidiot all the time are not the best lie perceivers.

We could never find a caicter as bizarre as the Bushidiot and that is for sure.

Cynthia has balls as well. I would vote for her over a Grand Old Pervert fascist any day.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »
What should the Democratic Legislatures do to attempt to bring the Presidency back to the Dems?

Lay low?

No- Nominate someone with balls that wont let you thieves steal it like Gore  or lay there like a lump when he was lied about like Kerry. Even Hillary had more huevos than those two. And , yet , they would have done a lot less damage than the Bushidiot has.

No, I think that in order to capture the Presidency the Democratic controlled legislative branch needs to look civilized and unharmfull , I really expect them to lay low.

Mucho

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 10:14:38 PM »
What should the Democratic Legislatures do to attempt to bring the Presidency back to the Dems?

Lay low?

No- Nominate someone with balls that wont let you thieves steal it like Gore  or lay there like a lump when he was lied about like Kerry. Even Hillary had more huevos than those two. And , yet , they would have done a lot less damage than the Bushidiot has.

No, I think that in order to capture the Presidency the Democratic controlled legislative branch needs to look civilized and unharmfull , I really expect them to lay low.

Anything would look civilized and unharmful compared to the warmongerig and destructive Bushidiot.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 11:20:57 PM »

Lay low?

Anything would look civilized and unharmful compared to the warmongerig and destructive Bushidiot.

So you are not expecting a strong push of a leftist platform either?

Mucho

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 11:46:16 PM »

Lay low?

So you are not expecting a strong push of a leftist platform either?

It is more important to end the fascist lunacies of war & thievery before we can start any "leftest " platform. America was nearly destroyed by the RW loonies. It must be put back together before it can go forward.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 01:06:38 AM »
It is more important to end the fascist lunacies of war & thievery before we can start any "leftest " platform. America was nearly destroyed by the RW loonies. It must be put back together before it can go forward.

Lining up you excuses before you are even sworn in. Talk about lowering the bar.

Mucho

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 02:11:56 AM »

Lining up you excuses before you are even sworn in. Talk about lowering the bar.

The bar couldnt be any lower than warmongering thieving swine that the Rpubs became.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 05:55:35 AM »

The bar couldnt be any lower than warmongering thieving swine that the Rpubs became.

What do the Democrats who lead our 110th congress need to do to satisfy their supporters.
Breathe?

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 10:50:14 AM »

What do the Democrats who lead our 110th congress need to do to satisfy their supporters.
Breathe?

Do no further evil stupidity would be a good start . And then starting to repair the damage done by the Bushidiot and his minions might be nice That will take a looong time right there..

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 11:09:41 AM »
Do no further evil stupidity would be a good start .

At least now we have established a benchmark a bit higher than simply breathing.

Mucho

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 11:12:31 AM »
Do no further evil stupidity would be a good start .

At least now we have established a benchmark a bit higher than simply breathing.

Here is a good start.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/11/D8LV029G0.html
 Can raising your rich bitch taxes be far behind?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 11:47:38 AM »
So the dems will be about ignoring the needs of the home folks and raising taxes.

Sounds like a good plan.

Mucho

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 11:52:48 AM »
So the dems will be about ignoring the needs of the home folks and raising taxes.

Sounds like a good plan.

I am glad you approve. You will see a lot of pork cutting and fat cat shearing for the next 2 years and far beyond. The US has come out from under the RW ether at last.