Author Topic: That's Racist  (Read 5407 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: That's Racist
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 09:40:39 PM »
When Oprah & Obama can become the richest & most powerful black people in American

Bullshit! Oprah has money, Obama is president, but they are far from being the most powerful people in this country.

Again, for every dollar a Black family owns, a White family owns ten. That is what a racist society looks like.

When it stops looking like that, then you can make this stupid claim.

Well since you are citing stats maybe the poverty issue is proportional to large amounts of black women having lots of children absent fathers compared to whites. It's pretty tough to blame that on whitey!

Clearly family planning has an impact, good or bad, on a families budget. You really need to get outside your bubble and look at the world from a different point of view. Stop blaming white people for the dumb shit moves black people make in their lives. I am sure Herman Cain never listened to the bullshit coming from liberals or he would have gave up a long time ago. If he listened to you he'd be in the ghetto strung out on crack!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »
If he listened to you he'd be in the ghetto strung out on crack!

================================================
When and where did I ever say one effing thing to any Black person about how to live their life?

Cain can go back to peddling pizzas, because he will never get the nomination. Sure, he can TRY to get it, but his attempts are doomed, and that is not my advice, just my prediction.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 10:11:19 AM »
Again, for every dollar a Black family owns, a White family owns ten. That is what a racist society looks like
Nonsense.....and in fact a racist statement in and of itself.

Does a "racist society" also look like the NBA?

listen below.... in particular to the part starting at the 2:20 mark

Thomas Sowell - Fallacies of Race
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011, 12:00:54 PM »
Again, for every dollar a Black family owns, a White family owns ten. That is what a racist society looks like
Nonsense.....and in fact a racist statement in and of itself.

Does a "racist society" also look like the NBA?

listen below.... in particular to the part starting at the 2:20 mark

Thomas Sowell - Fallacies of Race

CU4,

Give up, trying to reason with a racist is impossible.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 01:17:19 PM »
When and where did I ever say one effing thing to any Black person about how to live their life?

When you said this:
Again, for every dollar a Black family owns, a White family owns ten. That is what a racist society looks like.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
You are no good at understanding even simple statements, are you?

Note that that is simply a statement of FACT, and merely mentions a major disparity. It certainly does not tell any Black people what to do with their lives.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »
You are no good at understanding even simple statements, are you?

Note that that is simply a statement of FACT, and merely mentions a major disparity. It certainly does not tell any Black people what to do with their lives.

You see, when you keep saying ignorant things like that all you do is give black people ammunition to hate white people and blame them for the woes. The reason black people are poor is because they are poor, it isn't because of racism or because of white people. It's because they have 8 kids out of wedlock, they are undereducated, which again isn't white peoples fault. Detroit is a cesspool because of the black people that run the city and the schools not because of whites. All you do by saying such stupid things is give black people the opportunity to walk away from their responsibility. When you have a country of people that buy in record numbers hip hop music, watch Oprah, elect Obama, watch sports like the NBA, then you have a large segment of white people that do not hate blacks and therefore aren't racist. You XO is the racist and your stupid ignorant mindset & dumb comments proves it!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »
By saying this fact, I am somehow giving Black people ammunition to hate people like you? I hardly think they need ammunition for that, as you are plenty hateful. but in addition to that, there are no Black people on this forum that I know of, and it
is hardly a secret that Black people get the dirty end of the stick.

It is just a fact. American society discriminates against Black people, Not a hundred Thomas Sowells change that.
I hardly think that watching Oprah or NBA means that the watcher is not a racist. If people watch horse races, that does not mean they are likely to give a job to a horse.

Detroit is a mess because of GM's awful management under a bunch of White guys like Roger Smith.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »
By saying this fact, I am somehow giving Black people ammunition to hate people like you? I hardly think they need ammunition for that, as you are plenty hateful. but in addition to that, there are no Black people on this forum that I know of, and it
is hardly a secret that Black people get the dirty end of the stick.

It is just a fact. American society discriminates against Black people, Not a hundred Thomas Sowells change that.
I hardly think that watching Oprah or NBA means that the watcher is not a racist. If people watch horse races, that does not mean they are likely to give a job to a horse.

Detroit is a mess because of GM's awful management under a bunch of White guys like Roger Smith.

OK so how exactly does American society discriminate against Black people?

I venture to say that whatever you claim it happens to all people in a America not just blacks. Not everybody can be rich, get the best education, get the highest paying job, live in the best house. I have less money than Oprah or even Obama, they are black and I am not. I guess America is racist towards white people because McCain lost the election. You logic is childish and silly.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 12:10:54 AM »
If American society did not discriminate against Black people, income would be far more equitably distributed. Oprah is a fluke, and basically one of a kind.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 01:32:42 AM »
Is driving while black still grounds for getting pulled over?

I've not heard practice stopped,if anything it has increased to other demographics.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2011, 05:05:59 AM »
If American society did not discriminate against Black people, income would be far more equitably distributed. Oprah is a fluke, and basically one of a kind.

If skill were more evenly distributed NBA contracts would be equitably distributed, since the NBA odviously has a preduice against white persons Larry Byrd is a mere fluke or token or throwback.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2011, 10:50:05 AM »

I hope you aren't implying the black people in general are not as smart as other races. I believe you reap what you sow.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 12:38:09 PM »
If skill were more evenly distributed NBA contracts would be equitably distributed, since the NBA odviously has a preduice against white persons Larry Byrd is a mere fluke or token or throwback.

============================================================
Basketball pros are more likely to be Black because Black men tend to be taller than White men. It is also true that Black men practice a lot more than Whites.

No one is a fluke or a throwback, that is just dumb. Individuals have talents and attributes that are unique to them, but statistically, Blacks are taller.

There will always be some White basketball players, because the talents and level of practice of soem of them is equal to that of Blacks.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »

============================================================
Basketball pros are more likely to be Black because Black men tend to be taller than White men. It is also true that Black men practice a lot more than Whites.

No one is a fluke or a throwback, that is just dumb. Individuals have talents and attributes that are unique to them, but statistically, Blacks are taller.

There will always be some White basketball players, because the talents and level of practice of soem of them is equal to that of Blacks.

Since you like statistics so much then the stat about blacks having less money & wealth than whites, Asians, and Latinos is worth taking a look at. As a matter of fact, when Columbus was sailing around the world, making discoveries & while Europe was inventing all sorts of gadgets, and advancing the world forward black peoples were chucking spears in Africa, not progressing much, not inventing anything, and sadly it appears that not a lot has changed in Africa at the hands of black people. Black people in the country of So. Africa inherited a nation built by white people and from what I can tell if whites hadn't gone to Africa it would be much the same as it was hundreds of years ago.
I don't think you will find any white tribes that are still chucking spears these days, and likely they quit with the spears right after they discovered the process of making stuff out of metal. So maybe your idea that whites have 10 X more money then blacks is correct but flawed; it might have more to do with RACE in general rather than America being a racist nation and keeping the black man down. Also, Regarding all the issues here in a America there were no benefits to slavery, not one. It was despicable, evil, inhumane and I am very thankful (but not surprised) that the Christians were in the forefront of the movement to abolish slavery.