Author Topic: Democrat Hate  (Read 3200 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Democrat Hate
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »
Yes, quite.  Ball in your court
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 10:24:38 PM »
Good.

I will watch closely for nothing to happen.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 10:41:22 PM »
Precisely.  Watch to see if the right gets ANY kind of a pass for rhetoric even half as vitriolic as what came out of Hoffa's mouth
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 11:55:27 PM »
Conversely i will watch to see whether the right gets castigated for the same level of vitriol that came from Hoffa, the CBC Waters and the rest.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »
Of course they will.  They've been castigated for far less, and will continue to be so.  In fact, I'm still waiting for the castigation of the left, for the vitriol spewed by messers Hoffa, Waters, and Biden.  Care to provide some examples??  That again is the point

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 12:36:22 AM »
Of course they will.  They've been castigated for far less, and will continue to be so.  In fact, I'm still waiting for the castigation of the left, for the vitriol spewed by messers Hoffa, Waters, and Biden.  Care to provide some examples??  That again is the point

I never claimed the MSM castigated Hoffa etc. What I am saying is that because they didn't they can't turn around and castigate one on the right for saying the equivalent. They expanded the playing field. They changed the rules. But i repeat myself.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 01:21:39 AM »

I never claimed the MSM castigated Hoffa etc.

I didn't either.  THEY CONTINUE TO GET A PASS.  That again, is the point

What I am saying is that because they didn't they can't turn around and castigate one on the right for saying the equivalent.

SURE THEY CAN, AND MODERN DAY HISTORY HAS BEEN REINFORCING THAT, OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN.  As I said, there has been no "change in precedent".  There has been no expanding of any playing field.  It's the same damn field, with the same damn double standard rules.  Everything is status-quo.  Please alert us when that has changed....ie an example of the left being castigated for their current rhetoric, or a pass to the right for rhetoric that's just as uncivil and vitriolic

I repeat, ball in your court

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 01:38:53 AM »
Hoffa made his statement on Monday. I'm sure someone on the right will say something vitriolic son. Then the MSM can fulfill your predictions.

or not.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »
And when they do......?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 02:01:51 AM »
Then you will be right and they will be hypocrits

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2011, 02:04:30 AM »
They already are....that was the original point     ::)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2011, 02:16:13 AM »
They already are....that was the original point     ::)

You really have problems with timelines, don't you. What vitriolic statement has someone on the right made since 9/5/2011 that was equal to Hoffa's statement that the MSM castigated them for?

Hmmm?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2011, 03:14:59 AM »
Considering I never made such a claim, I'd say the problem here remains yours.  The reference to "they already are", is clearly referencing everything, up to this point......the status-quo remains.  Ball in your court to demonstrate said "expanding of the playing field"...that being an example of the left being castigated for their current rhetoric, or a pass to the right for rhetoric that's just as uncivil and vitriolic....wash, rinse, repeat

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 03:21:03 AM »
The clock starts clicking on the new rules as of 9/5/2011. If you can't understand that , i can't help you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 03:37:39 AM »
What you fail (more so refuse) to understand is there are no new rules