Author Topic: Resolved: Herman Cain should withdraw from the primaries  (Read 22495 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Resolved: Herman Cain should withdraw from the primaries
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
BT....i dont want to come off sounding like I believe her
because I dont know....how could I

But what woman is going to call the police because
a man reaches up behind her dress and squeezes her ass?
answer.....very few

He didn't tickle her ass. He shoved his hand up her skirt to play with the cat if you get my drift.

At the same time he pushed her head towards his crotch so she could have better access to that what lays behind the zipper.

According to her testimony, she immediately told her boyfriend what had happened. Maybe it is different in the south but if some guy did that to my girlfriend, there would be a confrontation of some sort at the first opportunity.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »
this is just something i came across...not sure if relevant:

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/Finddock.asp?DocketKey=CAAJ0MB0BFIICG0MD
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 09:51:11 PM »
<<These are high stakes , for conspirators attempting a coup the gathering together of any number of liars is a small challenge.>>

LOL.  The "conspirators" would have to be very far-sighted, they'd not only need to find four lying whores, get all of them on the NRA payroll, get three of them to come forward when Cain was a nobody and leave the fourth as a "sleeper" agent kept in reserve for the day when Cain would become a serious contender.

OK, plane, you're welcome to your "conspiracy theories," I'm gonna stick with the much more believable story, one that happens every day, a corporate officer is a horndog, a serial sexual predator who preys on female employees and gets nailed for it when some of the victims show enough courage to come forward. 

If for some bizarre reason you find my explanation a little hard to swallow, I gotta say that I found yours straight out of Looney Toons.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 10:08:30 PM »
Wow, well done, CU4.

Illinois Lending will make loans to people without credit checks!

http://www.illinoislendingcorp.com/

i.e., they are like loan sharks, lending to those least able to repay.  Sharon obviously took out a loan and like millions of other single American mothers, she was sued by the motherfucking bloodsuckers in September of 2009 and the case wound its way through the courts till sometime this year.  The last entry seems to indicate that their case was thrown out of court, but maybe not.  If thrown out does that mean that Sharon somehow got the money to pay off the bloodsuckers and if so where?  Or was the case tossed because the bloodsuckers somehow fucked up on a technicality?  or worse?  Or was the case never tossed, but maybe it was some kind of motion by Sharon that got tossed.

Anyway, I understand that you're a process server, CU4.  If you or one of your attorney clients can make sense of this, I'm sure it would be very interesting.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 10:13:39 PM »
   I am not so prejusticed and eager to believer steriotypes.

This could be true , after all extremely simular accusations against Bill Clinton turned out to be true , he even got to be called the first black president because he fit the steriotype .

Meanwhile you can just put your rope away, this decision is not yet made.

These accusers were given a lot of money and that by itself could be plenty of motive.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 10:19:27 PM »
she was sued by the motherfucking bloodsuckers in September of 2009

good grief Michael do adults have zero responsibility when they sign for loans?
is it always the poor baby's fault that is a frickin idiot to sign shit like this?
if you're paying 28% on your credit card...you're the friggin moron, not the credit card company!

Anyway, I understand that you're a process server, CU4.
If you or one of your attorney clients can make sense of this, I'm sure it would be very interesting.

Michael I have never served a paper in my life....I did attend the class several years ago...
but process serving (now nationwide) has been a great & near life-saving diversification for the business.
I will have one of the guys take a look at it.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:34:14 PM by Christians4LessGvt »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 10:27:27 PM »
If for some bizarre reason you find my explanation a little hard to swallow, I gotta say that I found yours straight out of Looney Toons.

You think conspiracy never happens?

Perhaps this is not a conspiracy , but I did see Gloria Alread standing there.

Conspirators would not need to be forsighted, they would only need to scour the past untill they found something that could be exaggerated , exploited.

Still I have about the same level of proof that this is a conspiracy , as these accusers have that anything ever happened.

So I need not depend on it.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
plane, YOU were the guy who raised the conspiracy allegation, I was just responding to it.

However, we now have FOUR women formerly on the NRA payroll who have come forward and said (three of them) that Cain sexually harassed them and (one, Sharon) that Cain sexually assaulted her.

One of the anonymous ones was represented by Joel P. Bennett, a prominent DC employment lawyer, so we can't put all this down to Gloria Alred.  Unless you think Joel was part of the same liberal conspiracy, he running one of the two original plants and Gloria running the "sleeper?"

plane, your theories are so fucking crazy that I gotta be crazy to deal with them separately, so I'm going to drop any further analysis of this BS.  I just wanted to ask you two simple questions:
1.  Why are you so firm in finding ANY theory more credible than the simplest one, that the old Hermster is a horn dog and a perv?  Do you think the guy is a hermaphrodite or some kind of asexual being with zero interest in the fair sex and so it would be utterly impossible to even consider the idea that he might have, uh, strayed from the path of righteousness?  and
2.  Can you think of ANY number of accusers who might finally cause you to stop and think, well they can't ALL be lying evil money-driven whores?  I mean OK, I see that FOUR accusers from the same employer don't mean jack-shit to you, presumably it's child's play to find four evil lying money-driven whores on any employer's payroll, what if there were six?  or eight?  What if it were every single woman on the NRA payroll under the age of sixty?  ANY number at all?   Inquiring minds need to know.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
These accusers were given a lot of money and that by itself could be plenty of motive.

Plane do you have a source showing the 4 accusers of Herman Cain "were given a lot of money"?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2011, 11:13:15 PM »
the first two out the gate had settlements of 35 and 45k respectively. The third one i don't believe had a payday. The 4th hasn't had her paydays yet, but she is scheduled for two morning shows tomorrow. Which i am surprised Allred allowed because of the danger of changing stories.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »
ya know BT after re-reading Plane's post maybe he was referring to the Clinton accusers making lots of money and that being an incentive for the Cain accusers?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 11:17:29 PM »

Plane do you have a source showing the 4 accusers of Herman Cain "were given a lot of money"?

Yes you.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »
the first two out the gate had settlements of 35 and 45k respectively.

So two women that accused Hermain Cain of sexual mis-conduct have already been
paid tens of thousands of dollars, and two more women thus far have also come forward
complaining of Herman Cain sexual mis-conduct...and this guy can still get elected?
Come on guys....we love his politics.....but like I said earlier....this guy is toast!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2011, 11:20:36 PM »
plane, YOU were the guy who raised the conspiracy allegation, I was just responding to it.

However, we now have FOUR women formerly on the NRA payroll who have come forward and said (three of them) that Cain sexually harassed them and (one, Sharon) that Cain sexually assaulted her.

150,000,000 Women can't be wrong.

Any smaller number need to bring proof.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »
1.  Why are you so firm in finding ANY theory more credible than the simplest one, that the old Hermster is a horn dog and a perv?  Do you think the guy is a hermaphrodite or some kind of asexual being with zero interest in the fair sex and so it would be utterly impossible to even consider the idea that he might have, uh, strayed from the path of righteousness?  and

I have not said that it is impossible that this accusation is true, but the presumption of innocence applies untill proof appears.

and then!

If the infraction is mild I will forgive it, if the infraction is serious I will not.

Where shall I draw the line?

Personally,... I want a president that reapects the human dignity of every individual including women. If he is out of controll of himself I probly won't vote for him to have greater controll of me.

Nationally,.... we have determined Bill Clinton to be alright, and Clinton is guilty of worse than these alligations.