Author Topic: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge  (Read 18481 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2006, 03:41:58 PM »
Stand up, tell a truth the Republicans don't want to hear - - and prepare to be "discredited."

That's the problem. There's no evidence that any of these Democrat partisans (and theya are ALL Democrat partisans) are telling the truth. They all have an agenda. There are many people, more than are making these false accusations, who have come forward to say they never heard Allen utter any type of racist comment and that Allen is being smeared. Friends that have known him his entire life.

If you are going to smear somebody and try to destroy his career, you better have solid proof. But you don't. All the false claims that you have, have been discredited.

They guy who said James Webb was using a toy gun scaring African-Amerians hasn't been discredited. You haven't even disputed it.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2006, 03:43:44 PM »
<<Read post #48. There's no use going over it all again when the post is right there. The false accusations against Allen have been discredited.>>

I read post #48 and in reply to it I wrote post #50 which completely demolishes the foolish and pathetic attempts to discredit the witnesses against Allen.  One at a time.  Each and every attempt to "discredit" a witness against Allen turns out to be pure bullshit.  Nothing in the whole of post #48 stood up.  It was rebutted point-by-point in post #50.  The stories of those witnesses are clear and unmistakeable evidences of racism and viciousness, un-rebutted and un-contradicted.  The attempts to discredit them are pathetic and amateurish.  Apart from everything else, that one tape doesn't lie, and cannot lie:  Allen, on TV, calling a dark-skinned man he singled out of a crowd of whites "macaca" (monkey) and in addition, purporting to "welcome" him to "the real America."  You sound more and more like the government flacks of Orwell's 1984, claiming that black is white, that War is Peace, that what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears just did not happen.  Bullshit - - and shame on you.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2006, 03:48:20 PM »

Question to ask my Republican senators:
“Will you be introducing legislation soon to retroactively make on-line sexual solicitation of minors legal?”
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »
I read post #48 and in reply to it I wrote post #50 which completely demolishes the foolish and pathetic attempts to discredit the witnesses against Allen.

Wrong. Your pathetic and false accusations have been demolished. All of your accusers are Democrat hacks, who have an agenda. Many more have come forward to say that the accusations are bullcrap. There is nothing to back up the claims made by these partisans. Nothing.

The fact that James Webb used a toy gun to scare African Americans hasn't been discredited at all. But your claims have been.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2006, 03:51:34 PM »
And the GOP is defending precisely what, how?

Lanya?

Brass?

???
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2006, 03:52:50 PM »
Lanya, Democrat Gerry Studds had a gay relationship with an underage page, and not only did he not resign from office, he continued to run for reelection to congress and the Democrats in MA kept sending him back.  

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2006, 03:56:47 PM »
<<That's the problem. There's no evidence that any of these Democrat partisans (and theya are ALL Democrat partisans) are telling the truth.>>

The fact that the stories resemble each other is evidence of truth.  The fact that they are Democratic Party supporters means nothing - - are you saying that supporting the Party means they will lie and sell false accusations?  MORE BULLSHIT- - usually if a man comes forward with a story, you can assume he is telling the truth; unless you can show a powerful reason to lie.  The fact that the man supports one political party or another does not constitute a reason to make him out to be a liar, much less a false accuser.

<< They all have an agenda. >>

But Macacawitz and his supporters don't?  More bullshit.

<<There are many people, more than are making these false accusations, who have come forward to say they never heard Allen utter any type of racist comment . . . >>

Which proves exactly nothing.  Unless you believe that all racists suffer from a form of Tourette's Syndrome that causes them to walk around all day, spouting "Nigger, nigger, nigger" to everyone they encounter.

<<. . .  and that Allen is being smeared.>>

How could they KNOW he is being smeared unless they can see into his heart and KNOW he is not a racist?  Which you yourself have said is not possible.

<< Friends that have known him his entire life. >>    

Why would you expect EVERY friend the guy has to be let in on his racist views?  If they are NOT racists, he'd keep his views to himself.  Why would he risk a friendship with a non-racist guy by coming across as Adolf Hitler reincarnated?  His friends - - if they are decent people - - probably wouldn't know of his racist views.  And if his friends are racist bastards like him, they'd lie about it to protect him, just like they'd expect him to lie about it to protect them/

You seem to be very easily taken in.

<<The guy who said James Webb was using a toy gun scaring African-Amerians hasn't been discredited. You haven't even disputed it. >>

Why would I dispute it?  Webb's from Virginia.  I'd EXPECT  him to be a racist bastard.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2006, 04:02:07 PM »
Why would I dispute it? Webb's from Virginia. I'd EXPECT him to be a racist bastard.

He just might be. He also wrote a book in which he said the "N" word. Should he be charged with a crime for taunting African Americans with a toy gun?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2006, 04:04:33 PM »
<<Wrong. Your pathetic and false accusations have been demolished. All of your accusers are Democrat hacks, who have an agenda.>>

I don't think you can discredit an accuser by proving that he is a "Democratic hack" whatever that means.  You probably can't even prove that he or she IS a "Democratic hack" although you might be able to prove that he/she supports the Democratic Party.  As far as I can see, evidence of support for the Democratic Party does NOT translate into proof that the person lies or is a false accuser.  Something more is generally required by normal, sane and intelligent people.  

<<Many more have come forward to say that the accusations are bullcrap.>>

That's to be expected.  There are always more people who DIDN'T hear a racist prick like Macacawitz spout his racist garbage simply because even most racists know enough to keep that shit to themselves.  It's the ones who DID hear him spout who are the important witnesses.  And there are just too many of them.  They can't ALL be lying.

The one problem you have that you can't bullshit away is the tape:  Macacawitz DID call the young man "macaca" and he DID "welcome" him to "the real America."  All of your bullshit spin (including the laughable and pathetic "I just made the word up") won't get you out of that and the rest is mere confirmation.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2006, 04:09:56 PM »
Lanya, Democrat Gerry Studds had a gay relationship with an underage page, and not only did he not resign from office, he continued to run for reelection to congress and the Democrats in MA kept sending him back. 
Yeah, I read about that.  That's really surprising they'd vote him back in. I had never heard of him before this weekend.  That was in 1973---a sign of how morals have changed since then?  I don't know.
Here's what it says in Wikipedia about it:
''''Studds is remembered chiefly for his role in the 1983 Congressional page sex scandal, when he and Representative Dan Crane were censured by the House of Representatives for separate sexual relationships with a minor – in Studds's case, a 1973 relationship with a 17-year-old male congressional page. The relationship was consensual, but violated age of consent laws and presented ethical concerns relating to working relationships with subordinates.

During the course of the House Ethics Committee's investigation, Studds publicly acknowledged his homosexuality, a disclosure that, according to a Washington Post article, "apparently was not news to many of his constituents." Studds stated in an address to the House, "It is not a simple task for any of us to meet adequately the obligations of either public or private life, let alone both, but these challenges are made substantially more complex when one is, as I am, both an elected public official and gay."

As the House read their censure of him, Studds turned his back and ignored them. Later, at a press conference with the former page standing beside him, the two stated that what had happened between them was nobody's business but their own.''''
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Studds
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2006, 04:14:41 PM »
Studds is remembered chiefly for his role in the 1983 Congressional page sex scandal, when he and Representative Dan Crane were censured by the House of Representatives for separate sexual relationships with a minor – in Studds's case, a 1973 relationship with a 17-year-old male congressional page. The relationship was consensual, but violated age of consent laws and presented ethical concerns relating to working relationships with subordinates.

It took the Democrats 10 years to get around to punishing Studds for his "relationship"?

And, interestingly enough, it took Republicans in both scandals to bring the issues to light - Democrats originally wanted to sweep them under the carpet.

Just as it was a Republican that recommended a criminal investigation in the Foley scandal...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 04:21:20 PM by Amianthus »
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2006, 04:26:36 PM »
It took the Democrats 10 years to get around to punishing Studds for his "relationship"?  And, interestingly enough, it took Republicans in both scandals to bring the issues to light - Democrats originally wanted to sweep them under the carpet.  Just as it was a Republican that recommended a criminal investigation in the Foley scandal...

I'm still waiting for Lanya or Brass, or Tee for that matter, to demonstrate what the hell the GOP is "circling" or defending regarding Foley's acts

Bueller?, Buellor?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2006, 05:58:56 PM »
Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego.
Teen:   ya I cant wait til dc
Maf54:
Teen:   did you pick a night for dinner
Maf54: not yet…but likely Friday
Teen:   ok…ill plan for Friday then
Maf54: that will be fun

These are Im's , edited at that. The headline is misleading. Why would that be?