Author Topic: New Black Panthers trolling voting stations?  (Read 6764 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: New Black Panthers trolling voting stations?
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2012, 07:36:29 PM »

I used to hate nearly missing flights.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2012, 07:58:08 PM »
Me too
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2012, 08:37:23 PM »
And here's the kicker as H takes off on his little victimhood cruise........this is a debate forum, where we discuss ideas, and challenge positions that need challenged. 

Despite H's semantic dodge about what he thinks I think he thinks, let's placate it for a moment.  Let's pretend that's exactly what sirs thinks H thinks about the Election Judge wearing the Obama hat...that its perfectly ok in his book.  Remember, we're just pretending here.  So, what's stopping the effort in commenting on the election Judge anyway??  Screw sirs, this is what, I H thinks, about it........  And go from there

You see H, you're not required to respond directly to me.  When a question is asked, there may be others who are interested in hearing what your thoughts are, especially if its a legitimate issue, such as an election judge, wearing an Obama hat, while recording voters coming into vote.  Not to mention the witness in the story stating they saw this "judge" hand out 2 ballots to the person in front of them.  Now, did this witness say anything to anyone?  Apparently to the person writing the story at least.  Was she too intimidated to report it to an official at the voting spot, literally defying a Judge?  Who knows, point is, it's a legitimate story.  and instead of H commenting on it, he has to have a bit of a fit in erroneosly claiming what I must be thinking he must be thinking, and that gets him off the hook.

If it makes you feel better H, you don't have to defend the indefensible, like rationlizing that New Black Panthers standing outside a polling place is just fine, but KKK'ers would not.  But don't think trying to pull "sirs is trying to think what I'm thinking" is going to get you off the hook of dodging a serious point made. 

Enjoy your cruise
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:38:44 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 08:55:27 PM »
I didn't read Bears posts to mean he was leaving.

I think his posts were stating that you missed the boat.

But that is an intent vs interpretation debate that can be had as more information becomes available.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2012, 09:12:19 PM »
Oh, I'm not leaving. But by basically telling me what I think, Sirs has pretty much shut down any response I might have on that particular topic. All that before, I might add, I had even read the story. And offering to have someone else come in and shill for him to get a response isn't going to work either.

Move on, Sirs.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2012, 02:08:33 AM »
I didn't read Bears posts to mean he was leaving.

I didn't either.  Why would you think that?  See what happens when you try to assume something, without asking?  Like H erroneously still claiming what I must think he thinks?  You 2 should start practicing what you preach

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2012, 02:12:57 AM »
And here's the kicker as H takes off on his little victimhood cruise...

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2012, 02:27:48 AM »
Yea....and?  That was in reference to the picture, as the "ship sailing away".  You see, I got the point 1st picture.  As I said, you 2 best start practicing what you preach, instead of assuming things I never meant

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2012, 03:15:44 AM »
Any particular reason you went back and edited your post at 1:38 AM?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2012, 03:18:43 AM »
Usually it's a spelling issue.  What's the nefarious intent you think I've done now?

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2012, 06:31:38 AM »

BSB

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2012, 10:43:30 AM »
Hey, there's no point in sugar coating this. Sirs you're just a liar that's all.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »
Boy the grasping's getting pretty desperate.....and lookee, all these great irrellevent pics and asinine invalid claims, and still nothing to say about an election judge wearing an Obama hat, at a voting station.  I'm shocked I tell yas, shocked.............not      ;)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2012, 01:01:14 PM »
Yeah right. One guy wears an Obama hat and like that actually influenced anyone to do anything.

Fairness, according to sirs, is all about election officials wearing a hat.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2012, 01:20:23 PM »
Boy the grasping's getting pretty desperate.....and lookee, all these great irrellevent pics and asinine invalid claims, and still nothing to say about an election judge wearing an Obama hat, at a voting station.  I'm shocked I tell yas, shocked.............not      ;)

I told you, since you already assumed what my response would be, that ship has sailed. Whining isn't going to get you an answer. Calling in a shill isn't going to get you an answer. 'Ball in your court' isn't going to get you an answer. You whiffed it. Go sit on the bench and pout and try to do better next time.