Author Topic: It's always the cover-up  (Read 1727 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: It's always the cover-up
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 05:50:51 PM »
There is zero comparison. This is just about how the GOP has not a single competent candidate to blather on and on about Benghazi because they want to trash Hillary. If you had a brain you would se that all this crap is just GOP propaganda. It is not of few things that the country club elitist wing and the hicktown yokel Teabagger wing can agree on.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 06:04:47 PM »
There is zero comparison because you don't want there to be any possible comparison.  It's like watching a ten year old close their eyes, cover their ears, and yell "nananananananananana", while someone is trying to explain current reality and facts to them, apparently intent on ignoring it.....as if that makes it go away, or not exist.  Truth/facts to a toe-tag liberal, like kryptonite to superman 

Hillary and Obama trashed themselves with their incompetence, as it relates to Benghazi.  Its the cover-up, just like it was for Nixon, that's going to shred her presidential sails
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 03:58:05 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2014, 11:56:46 PM »
There is zero comparison.

There was definitely a coverup , that alone screams for discovery.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2014, 03:36:36 PM »
Hey, I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT and neither should anyone else.

All thre GOP want to do is badmouth Hillary. No one elected their sorry asses to do that.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2014, 04:37:42 PM »
Hey, I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT

Good for you......the greater the level of ignorance, the thicker the blinders

...and neither should anyone else.

Who died and gave you some authority as to what anyone else should or shouldn't care about??

All thre GOP want to do is badmouth Hillary. No one elected their sorry asses to do that.

They did elect their representatives to uncover any truths, that are presently being covered up.  Perhaps you could have saved Nixon, with this appoach of yours
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2014, 03:01:26 AM »

All thre GOP want to do is badmouth Hillary.

Of course!

Is this not their proper function?

Do you want to abandon more than two centuries of American tradition and appoint unopposed and unvetted candidates to the presidency?

No matter how well connected by party and family , all candidates to the presidency should be examined by adversaries in the public arena.

You may think Hillary to be ultimately wise and ethical, but I have greater skepticism and I insist that evidence be brought forward , and not just evidence chosen by people that like her.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2014, 11:42:02 AM »
This crap has nothing to do with her competency.

Hurling mud is not the same as vetting.

I am sure that it will not work.

Like me, most Americans do not give a shit.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2014, 06:40:50 PM »

It has EVERYTHING to do with her competency.  Again, what the hell are her "accomplishments" as SoS??  The dept she was in charge of, was given a plethora of requests for added security, specifically in Benghazi.  And yes, they HAD both the financial and logistical means of doing so.  She chose, thru the folks she was in charge of and answered to her, to prioritize differently.  As a result, 4 Americans were murdered, in an act that could have been prevented, as concluded by the BIPARTISAN Senate report

And before you even try it again, this has squat to do with anything about conspiring with anyone, except of course the White House, in trying to cover up this gross incompetence.  At least with Nixon's cover-up, no one died

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2014, 08:17:46 PM »

Hurling mud is not the same as vetting.

I am sure that it will not work.

Like me, most Americans do not give a shit.

I think her severe lack of competency is a settled issue, think about this , if I asked you cold to list her accomplishments and competencies , what  could you say?

That she is a grand real estate developer , witness Whitewater?

That she is a great trader of beef? The single time that she traded she multiplied her money by a factor of ten.

That she was a wonderful co-president? Is this a means of escaping term limits?

That she is a good employer? Bill Dale and Chris Stevens could vouch for what it is like to work for her, I think Bill Dale survived the experience and beat the rap because her accusations against him were disprovable , but Chris Stevens really died of working for her.

There is little positive to say about her, and plenty of negative, as far as I know she does not even lie very well in spite of frequent practice.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2014, 08:57:18 PM »
To congressional Republicans, "Benghazi" is shorthand for incompetence and cover-up. Democrats hear it is as the hollow sound of pointless investigations.http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/benghazi-stands-23671838

No ABC, the Democrats do not think the investigation is pointless.

If they did , they could simply expose each and all of the insignificant facts, the insignificance would be evident.

Stonewalling is not evidence of insignificance or pointlessness.

The stonewalling and obfuscation is an admission that the significance is great and  negative.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 10:31:56 PM »
A Republican congressman is drafting legislation to give the military and intelligence agency the authority to kill those responsible for the attack. Rep. Duncan Hunter of California said Thursday that he will try to add his bill to the annual defense policy legislation when the House Armed Services Committee considers the measure on Wednesday.

Hunter said his legislation is the same as the authority that the Congress gave the government after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

"I don't know why they don't ask for it. They must not care," Hunter said in an interview. "It shouldn't take Congress to do this. They should have asked for this right after the attacks."
http://news.msn.com/us/generals-opinion-on-benghazi-draws-a-rebuke

What?

Hey, what sort of effort has been made to arrest or kill the guys that killed the Americans in Benghazi?

I have sorta assumed that something was being done.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2014, 03:39:16 PM »
Hey, I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT and neither should anyone else.

Gads, what are we to do with such a majority of folks that should not care??

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 03:32:23 AM »
And as I've always been saying....far worse than the cover-up of the Benghazi debacle is the far more watergate-like abuse of power, using the IRS to target opposition organizations, and trying to cover that up

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2014, 02:08:34 PM »
And as I've always been saying....far worse than the cover-up of the Benghazi debacle is the far more watergate-like abuse of power, using the IRS to target opposition organizations, and trying to cover that up

In the year since the scandal broke, numerous major developments have gone completely unreported by the Big Three. Examples include:

On August 2, FoxNews.com reported that House Oversight chairman Darrell Issa had accused acting IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel of blocking the committee’s investigation. Network coverage: Zero.

On September 4, CNN’s Drew Griffin reported that documents showed Lerner’s original story blaming low-level employees was a lie. Network coverage: Zero.

On September 11, 2013 the Wall Street Journal exhibited how Lerner’s own e-mails implied a liberal political agenda at work. Network coverage: Zero.

On September 18, 2013, a front-page analysis published by USA Today confirmed the targeting of conservatives. Network coverage: Zero.

At the end of March 2014, the New York Times noted that the House committee was still being frustrated by non-cooperation from the IRS. Network coverage: Zero.

And, an April 7, 2014 staff report by the House Oversight and Government Reform committee thoroughly demolished what remained of the notion that both sides had been targeted. Network coverage: Zero.

Finally on May 7, 2014, The House of Representatives voted to hold disgraced IRS bureaucrat Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress. Total network coverage? 15 seconds on Good Morning America. Zero on CBS and NBC.

I used to think it was simply an environment of MSM complicity in leaning on those stories hurtful to conservative & Republican causes while largely ignoring anything that could be hurtful to Democrat causes, and in particular, the 1st African American President.  A culture of like minds, basically. 

However the level of evidence building up appears to be convincing me of a far more coordinated effort to protect this President & his administration, from political damage, knowing how bad this would be for the Democrats, if they reported any of this as if it was a Republican in the WH.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 01:07:38 AM by sirs »