Author Topic: Thinking like a terrorist  (Read 967 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thinking like a terrorist
« on: April 27, 2016, 10:56:46 AM »
I heard some export in one of my podcast talks about while we Americans are busy online looking at the latest khardashians news. Terrorists are learning skills on the internet. I just can't get that thought out of my head. We got access to free data beyond what we will can ever take. But I do not see us doing that. I'm totally guilty of that., coding is the top skill to learn with a serious paycheck and its free to learn online. Not say it's a guarantee job but I don't see anyone around me learning it.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Thinking like a terrorist
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 01:00:12 PM »
Learning is difficult and frustrating for most people.  Math is required, as is an ability to deal with major frustration when one error at the beginning of a program causes an error in every subsequent line when you send it to the compiler. Many programming languages do this. Just type an O instead of a 0 or vice versa and the program will refuse to do what it is supposed to.

Accounting pays well and is easier than coding, in my opinion/ A CPA can easily earn over $100K if he caters to the right clientele, and no one is getting trampled in the rush to become an accountant.

Luckily, what is boring and tedious to most people is an enticing challange to a select few.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 07:55:01 PM »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:07:09 AM »
Ill used probly outdated terms. Im hardware not software. I like to make things with my hands so coding woukd be a challenge to me. I know not impossible but that doesn't lessen the challenge fir me. Nothing is impossible in America but we lost abit of focus and gets distracted by kims butt too much.