Author Topic: you all already know I`m racist so no surprise I disagree with this also  (Read 2276 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
http://fusion.net/story/170591/the-next-time-someone-says-all-lives-matter-show-them-these-5-paragraphs/

the flaw here is the issue crimes against whites getting a attention is already proven not true . it`s whatever is exciting. this does put attention onblack being killed specificly by officers. meaning the primary cause of black being killed is not being addressed at all.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Keep in mind Kimba, that to be racist, you need to be propping up your race as more important and/or superior to all others.  I'm not catching that from you, so not sure you can accurately label yourself as one
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
we know I don`t have to.I simply have to be on the wrong side of an issue to be label it. it doesn`t need to be true. I do acknowledge minorities get it tougher but I greatly question how it`s done. making it racial takes attention to the real problem.

i did cite examples of bad cops not related to race.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
we know I don`t have to. I simply have to be on the wrong side of an issue to be label it.  it doesn`t need to be true.

From a leftist POV, perhaps.  From a realistic POV, you're solidly not
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  Is it racist to say that it is wonderful to be Chinese?

Or that Black is beautiful?

Or the South will rise again?

Eeeh....

Much depends on what you mean, and on how it is understood.

How does one clearly state that it is good to be exactly what one is, without implying that anyone else is sub standard?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I don`t recall us ever saying that . it`s not that we hate being chinese but it`s hasn`t open any perks for us here in the states.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  Let me make this a point.

If you do say that it is wonderful to be exactly whatever you are, I really should not feel obliged to argue.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:

It's not that easy being green;
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold-
or something much more colorful like that.

It's not easy being green.
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things.
And people tend to pass you over 'cause you're not standing out like flashy sparkles in the water-
or stars in the sky.

But green's the color of Spring.
And green can be cool and friendly-like.
And green can be big like the ocean, or important like a mountain, or tall like a tree.

When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why, but why wonder? Why Wonder, I am green and it'll do fine, it's beautiful!
And I think it's what I want to be.

-Kermit the Frog.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
is it racist to state the fact that I think 99% of black women are ugly as hell
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Not touching that one. Because I'm heroically chicken shit

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:

It would be a matter of taste.

It is just as well that you feel this way.

They may well have the same opinion about you.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:

It would be a matter of taste.

It is just as well that you feel this way.

They may well have the same opinion about you.

Heheehehee.

That was good.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
There are surely some ugly Black women. But there are some ferociously ugly White women as well. Barbara Bush comes to mind. Of course, there are no beautiful 90 year old women, and the best a man can to at 90 is look somewhat distinguished. Mother Nature uses beauty to promote procreation. After reproduction is impossible, women tend to get ugly. But facelifts and cosmetics  are effective to a degree. Jane Fonda is still rather attractive in that series on Netflix.

The old saying is that a woman falls in love with a man with the intent that she can change him
A man falls in love with a woman in hopes that she will remain the same.
Both are disappointed, as a general rule.

Men do not become sterile at the age that women reach menopause, so they stay attractive to women longer. Evolution favors women that bear many children in the time allotted. As many as 12 are possible. Evolution favors men that also produce many children, and older men who have survived pass their ability to survive and prosper to as many women as their culture will allow, both overtly and covertly.

The concept that humans are designed by God to have only one mate is a religious one: we are, after all, primates, and apes (orangs, chimps, binabos and gorillas) are polygamous, promiscuous, or both. Religious people like to think we are ideally like penguins or puffins, who will pine away when their mate expires.  I suspect that there are far fewer monogamous birds and other animals than we think there are. But at any rate, we are primates, not birds.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  Without its religious context Monogamy is still a good idea.

But without a religious reason and organization how does monogamy get done?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Among people I know, there have been more divorces among those who go to church regularly than those who do not.
I agree that when it comes to raising children, having tow parents who agree on how they should be educated is an advantage. On the other hand, if they fight all the time, having one parent is preferable, all other factors being equal.

The church of course seeks to preach the importance of monogamy, but if there is no actual passion or love in the marriage, what keeps a couple together is financial. It costs a lot more to pay for two households than for one.

Not all humans are monogamous, just as not all humans are heterosexual.
For centuries, the myth that people were monogamous and heterosexual was perpetrated by ostracizing those that did not abide by the myths.

In the 1800's, it was much easier for couples to stay together, because the odds were that one of them would die in their 30's or 40's.