Author Topic: Apparently, the Pope must die  (Read 10568 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Apparently, the Pope must die
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 02:14:14 PM »
<<I simply stated that ploacing blame up the food chain could be percieved as giving a pass to those who actually did the deed. >>

You can't really believe that.  According to your theory, convicting the husband who hired a hit-man to kill his wife is "giving a pass" to the hit-man?

Complete and utter nonsense.  Where do you get this stuff?  You'll say anything, no matter how absurd and ridiculous, in order to avoid facing the most elementary conclusions:  like the most vicious Islamic "terrorists," the U.S. government is equally guilty of the barbaric murders of priests and nuns, often accompanied by horrific torture.  In El Salvador.  In Nicaragua.  In Chile.  But you just want to keep that head of yours buried in the same old sand.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 02:15:04 PM »
If anyone is not calling a duck a duck, it is you. You are calling every bird a duck and hoping that someone will declare open season.

That's quickly debunked with the fact I call nothing else but these radical muslim militants for what they are.  To validate your claim, I'd have to call all the Arab world fascists, INCLUDING Arab Christians.  Again, the label is specific to those who exemply it, with their actions, goals, & rhetoric.  And no, we don't have their publically posted party platform yet, for you to semantically take apart

You don't even come close to "calling a duck a duck."

I have, with examples and supporting official definitions.  Your continued refusal to acknowledge the obvious isn't my problem

Thinking critically takes effort.

I can only hope you'll start to catch on, since I know you have been able to do so in the past.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 02:37:20 PM »
Ah, what a useless response.

You call non-fascists what? Fascists.

You lump all Muslim militants into one category as though there is no regional or political battle they are fighting. You even include the Baathists in with al-Qaeda. It shows a complete lack of understanding of the groups in the region.

You want Hezbollah, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, and Harakat ul-Mujahidin to be lumped together in one group and they simply are not.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 02:51:31 PM »
Ah, what a useless response.

Well, that's one useless opinion     :(

You call non-fascists what? Fascists.

Oy, is their a rationale for your being completely obtuse?

You lump all Muslim militants into one category as though there is no regional or political battle they are fighting

No, I lump all muslim militants bent on the agenda of bringing their mutated version of Islam foward as the foundation to living & governing, into 1 category.  To convert to it, be completely subjugated to it, or die as the only viable options.  And if you happen to be israel, you only have 1 option, die.  What they do regionally is irrelvent to the global goal.  Put it this way, I'm looking at the forest, while you're focused on the pine tree

You want Hezbollah, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, and Harakat ul-Mujahidin to be lumped together in one group and they simply are not

They actually, quite simply are, despite not having one supreme commander currently.  Their actions & public declarations make that transparantly clear

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 06:14:02 PM »
You want Hezbollah, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, and Harakat ul-Mujahidin to be lumped together in one group and they simply are not.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Why are they not?

There is a lot of diffrence between Catfish , Bowfin , Gar and Tuna but they have a need for water in common so I do include them all when I speak of "fish".

The various groupings that are subsets of "Islamofacisist" may be as diffrent as gitaurfish and shrimp , but they if they have a passion for killing Americans in common they do need a common term that distinguishes them from Islamists that are not so eager to kill.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 01:24:47 AM »