Author Topic: Peter Thiel Speech Supporting Trump at National Press Club  (Read 4641 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Peter Thiel Speech Supporting Trump at National Press Club
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 07:07:26 PM »
It is pretty clear that Hillary won because she got more actual votes from Democrats. I would have preferred Bernie, but the fact is he did not get the votes. The super delegate deal is unfair and should be abolished, but it did not cause Hillary to get the nomination.

I guess that this is a good point , but it does not overcome the fact that she did put in a fix.

If she was able to fix the national election also , or use any sort of unfair advantage , I believe she would.

A person like this, given the presidency , is problematic for democracy ever afterwards.

We had this experience with Nixon, do we want to elect someone that has the impeachment baked in ?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Peter Thiel Speech Supporting Trump at National Press Club
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 07:20:21 PM »
...and here's the kicker...its entirely possible Trump may get more popular votes, but not the 270 electoral votes needed.  And that's the way it should be  In that scenario, watch the left and Democrats then praise the wisdom of the founders and the Electoral College
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle