Author Topic: Whats the deal with the jews  (Read 4869 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Whats the deal with the jews
« on: February 25, 2017, 09:22:51 AM »
Lately thiers been a rash of hate crimes towards jews and not long before that campases are getting abit anti-semtic and no safe space would have them. It looks sort like both sides don't like them .I even read they most times get the most hated minority status  As an asian I'm the outside observer looking in not having context. I know abit of thier history and see some paralels to chinese struggles and we even been called jews of the east. Which makes me more interested in this topic. I just don't get it.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Whats the deal with the jews
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 11:30:49 AM »
these days nothing happens by chance....
somebody is pulling these strings at exactly this time for a reason and it's no accident
i like Jews....i almost married one...
when I am looking for a doctor I always feel confident in choosing a Jew
they are usually smart...and it's pretty much a given they didn't get where they are because of affirmative action
not many homeless Jews out holding "Will Work for Food" signs!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »
I hadn't thought about a connection between Chinese people and Jews , but I do see it now that you have pointed it out.

Do you think that an Ethnic Chinese fellow could survive on a kosher diet?

American Jews have a long history of political activism, also involvement with our education system , law and medicine, generally they are regarded as a progressive voting block.

Perhaps our Chinese heritage citizens are going to be more alike to the Jews in the future?

I blame dislike for Jews on people who have to blame things on someone, Jews have held together for many years , they are a conspiracy, but they are just a conspiracy to hold together , not the conspiracy at the root of all evil as some in need of scapegoat might say.

I understand that some California schools have resorted to quotas to prevent Asian heritage students from becoming predominant on campus, this sort of thing has happened to Jews in the past . You might be drawing a real parallel line.

How do ethnic Chinese people like to vote?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 07:29:49 PM »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 11:57:10 PM »
we tend to vote for our own interest but that can mean anything . overall we`re very fiscally conservative. we`re at the beginning stage of what the jews are strugglling with. one of the surprises about chinese and education that i found nationwide we`re considered acceptably under-educated.i found nobody has a problem of asians educational status which is not very high. people even complain we don`t need to be in that many colleges. we got a very a very long struglle to be near jewish status. in fact the most educated group is the jews and asians is a far second. it was this forum that i learn people think asians only got to college due to affirmative action not from hard work .

I like kosher food and my mom think gefelte fish is a very fancy version of dish we call fish paste.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 11:36:16 AM »
Wow more attacks. The tag they own all the business is ironic since the reason this happens is because in the past the only work thier allowed was being a merchant because it was considered lowly to do at the time. Samething with chinese .

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 09:42:40 PM »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 07:17:12 PM »
Thank you !
Very glad to see this story.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 07:24:17 PM »
. it was this forum that i learn people think asians only got to college due to affirmative action not from hard work .
I do not think this , I am aware that for a long time there have been negative quotas to prevent there being too many Chinese students in California schools. This is an extra and unfair hoop for these students to jump thru if they want to attend a good California school. So perhaps some of these people need to attend school in states with less red tape involved. 

I like kosher food and my mom think gefelte fish is a very fancy version of dish we call fish paste.
I would have a hard time living without the catfish, pork and clams.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 06:07:49 AM »
In general terms the chinese do not have the money to send thier kids out of state so they simply flood the U.C. System to the max.  the qouta system was recently brought up by a chinese student with extemely high grade who claimed he was jewed out of harvard refering that jews were once denied there. But harvard has state they simply hit it's very limit and in fact has more asians then the limit proposed. This situation simply confirmed chinese are undereducated if we have these limits .

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 02:45:43 AM »
lol!!!
I just had a talk about how anti-semetic trump is. I did not deny he maybe the catalyst but did say his daughter covert to judaism and her husband and the grand kids are jewish. the response is he does not see her that way. I don`t know how anti-semites think but that might be a stretch

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 09:29:41 PM »
it was this forum that i learn people think asians only got to college due to affirmative action not from hard work .

Say what?
That's hilarious.
Asians are generally very smart and some of the best students.
Asians have one of the highest group SAT scores.

https://www.admitsee.com/bloguploads/xBlind_Applications_,282_panels,292.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.bpkL_RGvoA.jpg

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 02:36:14 AM »
true but in matters of parents getting thier kids in college we get accused of unfairly being in college due to our race and bumping others. SAT never gets mentioned . in fact we have to score higher than most to enter college.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 01:53:14 PM »
true but in matters of parents getting thier kids in college we get accused of unfairly being in college due to our race and bumping others. SAT never gets mentioned . in fact we have to score higher than most to enter college.

Kimba if the Asians we speak about are American citizens then that is not good.
If they are American citizens they should not be held to any higher standard of entrance.
If they are not American citizens then I believe our universities should think America First & admit mostly Americans first!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 02:38:51 PM »
...not to mention, from the reporting I've read, Asians are actually penalized much harder, as in their race actually hurts their chances of getting accepted via AA.  Not helped
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle