Author Topic: Whats the deal with the jews  (Read 4866 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Whats the deal with the jews
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 02:51:35 AM »
Truth is AA has very little to do with chinese but it does greatly hurt other asians since they get lumped with us and are greatly disadvantaged. Pretty much the chinese I'm talking about are US citizens but ours grades simply do not compared to the homeland advantage. The sheer numbers will easily produce students with greater abilities. But it is true chinese kids here are do get test to a higher standard.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »
I'll add excluding illegal chinese students from a college does not sound like a good thing for america. A blanket deportation means we also kickout the best and brightest. This is not even hypothetical but two such cases actually happened.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 04:30:24 PM »
I'll add excluding illegal chinese students from a college does not sound like a good thing for america.

do you think an illegal chinese  should get the seat over an american citizen?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2017, 02:40:54 AM »
That works in general terms but as time goes on some of those illegals will stand out and will still question the concept of no exceptions.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2017, 09:00:57 PM »
  Albert Einstein and Enrico Fermi fled an unfriendly situation in Europe and landing here did us a lot of good .

After WWII even more technical and scientific experts left Europe seeking prosperity building and teaching in the US , enough that there were a lot of complaints of "brain drain" in Europe.

If what we are getting from Asia includes some of the best talent and education , we should be happy about that, should we apply an IQ test to the illegal immigrants and exempt the top twenty percent from being deported?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2017, 09:29:20 PM »
The illegals I'm talking are so obviously talented a test is not even needed. Also the example you cited is how I got the idea but just couldn't put it to words yet.  Thank you

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2017, 10:55:14 AM »
Note the asians that comes here are not the best and brightest but simply people who work very hard and can focus. Judging by the test scores that seems more than enough for an examption