Author Topic: Hopefully, we can now put this Russian collusion nonsense to bed now  (Read 2838 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
What the Dems have left now is;
- to proclaim how Comey's testimony supposedly raises more questions than it answers
- to drumbeat the notion of obstruction, despite no actual evidence of what exactly is being obstructed
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Hopefully, we can now put this Russian collusion nonsense to bed now
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 09:47:45 AM »
Due to who comey is it's extremely hard to disregard him. He's definately not the kind of guy who won't go down fighting.  This will take awhile and damage will occur

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 12:00:06 PM »
Due to who comey is it's extremely hard to disregard him. He's definately not the kind of guy who won't go down fighting.  This will take awhile and damage will occur

I guess this begs the question......who's disregarding him, and what he said??  What he made painfully clear, is that a) there was no collusion, and b) there was no obstruction.  He also didn't believe Trump was completely trustworthy, but that's hardly earth shattering news...nor a condition to be charged with obstruction. 

So......who again is disregarding him?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 08:18:16 PM »
i misspoke . I`m thinking people did not expect him to react this way from his dismissal. I`ve seen in my jobs several people react exactly like comey and always the employer thinks that would not happen.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 12:44:55 PM »
ok, I can support that notion.  I mean, there's no way anyone can ascertain the motivation or intent of someone, without a clear pattern of support.  I do find it ironic that Comey could apparently find intent of how he saw some of Trumps comments and "questions", but somehow couldn't find any intent with Clinton's attempted bleachbitting her server and physcially hammering all her & her staff's tech devices, when subpoened by Congress.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 11:14:01 PM »
I am not much of a supervisor , but I have to suppose that I would fire a subordinate manager that very clearly did not trust me with the truth.