Author Topic: Hey, Is the VP part of the Executive Branch or not?  (Read 895 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hey, Is the VP part of the Executive Branch or not?
« on: June 27, 2007, 01:10:55 AM »
How say you?

Now if you go to the WHITE HOUSE page, and find the page that talks about the branches of government there is a link for EXECUTIVE BRANCH and on that page it says this:

Executive Branch
The power of the executive branch is vested in the President, who also serves as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. The President appoints the Cabinet and oversees the various agencies and departments of the federal government.

In order for a person to become President, he or she must be a natural-born citizen of the United States, be at least 35 years of age, and have resided in the United States for at least 14 years. Once elected, the President serves a term of four years and may be re-elected only once.

To learn more about the Executive Branch please visit the President's Cabinet page on the White House web site.

Go ahead and click that President's Cabinet link there. We'll wait...

OMG! DID YOU SEE THAT?!?! Nearly right off the bat in the second paragraph it says:  The Cabinet includes the Vice President and half way down the page is this pic of Cheney! I mean, how god damned nefarious/stupid does he have to be to try and get out of following the EO by saying he's not in the Executive Branch??!? And when that clearly doesn't fly, they come back and say, "yeah, you got us. Heh, heh! But I had to try at least!!" And now, they're saying they can't wriggle out of it so they have to go ahead and say that even though the EO in question refers to the EXECUTIVE BRANCH, that EO isn't supposed to include Cheney OR BUSH!!!!

GOD DAMN!!! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GUTLESS, MORONIC COWARDS FOR NOT THROWING YOUR HANDS UP AND SAYING, "THAT'S IT, I'M OUTTA HERE!" THESE GUYS HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY!"
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 01:13:11 AM by Brassmask »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Hey, Is the VP part of the Executive Branch or not?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 01:56:50 AM »
Hmmm.

Are you attacking Cheney, the administration or Republicans in general?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Hey, Is the VP part of the Executive Branch or not?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 02:50:26 AM »
Attacking is such a strong word.

Taunting is more to the point of what I was going for with a splash of curiosity.

And all three.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."