Author Topic: Ghost Stories of the West  (Read 1888 times)

Cynthia

Ghost Stories of the West
« on: March 26, 2008, 01:11:29 AM »
http://www.ghostbooks.biz/

This is a local author in NM. He signed a book for me just a couple of weeks ago.

Even though I am a Christian, I have to say that the afterlife does intrigue me.

I don't believe in ghosts, but then again, the stories are inviting, indeed.

I stayed at the Mabel Dodge Lujan house in Taos in 1982. No one wanted to sleep in her bed that night. I did. Nothing happened. ha! But, then again, the thermometer was set way up and no one claimed responsibility....who knows....

They say she appears in white...all white. > .and that she loved cinnamon. The passage in teh book tells of a woman who smelled a strong sense of the spice in the libray at the Lodge. No one was cooking. Nothing. No explanation. Ok....but, has anyone here actually experienced the side of the paranormal?

They say she was responsible for ousting Dennis Hopper after his escapades with drugs when he lived in her home in '68. HE would never stay in teh main house. I heard that "legand" back when and Antonio writes about it to this day.

I am intrigued. There was a story on TV recently where a man was pronounced dead and yet after 90 minutes he was brought back to life. He writes about his death experience. Amazing stories..not just for Stephen Spielberg, anymore.

all in all.....

It makes for an interesting story.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 01:14:13 AM by Cynthia »