Author Topic: Bob Barr  (Read 3610 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bob Barr
« on: August 23, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 08:42:47 PM by BT »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Bob Barr
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »
No

Probably not......doesn't have the executive experience (that I'm aware of)

Yes

(I still would go with JC Watts or Condi.....but that's just me)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:56:49 PM »
The funny thing is if the antithesis-of-change Biden was put on the ticket to counter the lack of experience charge, McCain already has it without the running mate.

Ouch
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 03:02:02 PM »
He doesn't, simply soldifies the point that Obama is your standard leftist politician

Unlikely, though that likely won't change the emotional swooning they have for Obama

Ummmm, yep

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 03:27:03 PM »
<<Is Obama just the same kind of politician as Clinton, Kerry, Kennedy & Biden?>>

Ouch.  YOWWW!  That needle's coming a little too close to the nerve.

But.  He's still not McCain.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 03:42:10 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yeah I brought her up a few weeks back. I kinda backed off her but she might be a good choice after all - - now that we know it's Obama/Biden.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 03:49:37 PM »
<<How about the 18 - 25 year olds --- do ya think they are going to buy this load of BS?>>
1.  No
2.  They still won't vote McCain
3.  The ones who were roped in with "Change" might opt out.

<<What if McCain switches it up and selects a fresh new young face for VP?>>
1.  I don't think the Party hierarchy would let him;
2.  Even if he could, it wouldn't help - - because McCain is still McCain.  He's still a creepy, repulsive old man.  Sarah Palin, who BT likes, would definitely LOSE lustre by being associated with and used by the withered old war criminal and any cachet that she has as "fresh" and "new" would definitely be used up fast. Besides, a beauty contest contestant is gonna piss off a lot of woman voters on both sides.  Too much "Bimbo Factor."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 05:24:47 PM »
<<I think it's pretty evident the McCain runs his own show and party hacks have little influence over him. Rush Limbaugh probably has more influence over McCain than party officials.>>

Count McCain's flip-flops on issues like torture and abortion rights, and then tell me again who has little influence on him.

ZoSo

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 05:42:01 PM »
The funny thing is if the antithesis-of-change Biden was put on the ticket to counter the lack of experience charge, McCain already has it without the running mate.

Minus the good judgement

Owwwww.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »

Minus the good judgement Owwwww.

Oooooo, that bites ............... considering who your Presidential candidate is, Mr. piss poor judgement, indeed. Pity your party couldn't have had Biden as your #1 lead in, with possibly Obama the veep. Welp, you learn from your mistakes
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 05:52:23 PM by sirs »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »
Besides, a beauty contest contestant is gonna piss off a lot of woman voters on both sides.  Too much "Bimbo Factor."

I have a feeling more women would be offended by your sexist remark, than by anything Palin did in her youth.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 06:07:56 PM »
So, Bt....if Palin were McCain's running mate....................... Do you pull that lever?  Or am I being too personal in my asking?

ZoSo

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 06:43:06 PM »
Oooooo, that bites ............... considering who your Presidential candidate is, Mr. piss poor judgement, indeed. Pity your party couldn't have had Biden as your #1 lead in, with possibly Obama the veep.

Welp, you learn from your mistakes.

The numero uno "lead in" is actually Bush (bigger picture). If one always learns from their mistakes you wouldn't have voted for him in 2004. So "whelp", you must be the exception to your own rule.

McCrazys lack of judgement over the past 8 years is a matter of record, Obamas is mostly in your vivid imagination.

Remember...McSurge told us,  "Nobody has supported President Bush more than I have." Talk about not learning from your mistakes.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »
Oooooo, that bites ............... considering who your Presidential candidate is, Mr. piss poor judgement, indeed. Pity your party couldn't have had Biden as your #1 lead in, with possibly Obama the veep. Welp, you learn from your mistakes.

The numero uno "lead in" is actually Bush (bigger picture).

Ahhh, he's on the ticket??  Do tell, as apparently the MSM has missed that

McCrazys lack of judgement over the past 8 years is a matter of record, Obamas is mostly in your vivid imagination.

Not if we want to call Ayers, Wright, Phleger, Rezco, etc.,....... imaginative playmates?, that has been extending far longer than just 8 years.  Alas, you had to put Oblather on top vs the more sound choice of Biden.  tsk, tsk tsk.