Author Topic: Hey Brass  (Read 2850 times)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hey Brass
« on: September 04, 2008, 08:25:25 AM »
I notice that you didn't make fun of Katie Couric saying Sarah Palin is the "Governor of Arkansas".

What's up with that?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Hey Brass
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »
I notice that you didn't make fun of Katie Couric saying Sarah Palin is the "Governor of Arkansas".

What's up with that?

That's because BrIan is party-son

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »
I notice that you didn't make fun of Katie Couric saying Sarah Palin is the "Governor of Arkansas".  What's up with that?

;D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 02:42:30 PM »
Wow, can you believe that I didn't know she had?

That's funny.  What an asshat she is.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »

Hey Bitch did you cry like a baby last night during Palins speech? You said you cried during Obama's speech so I wonder if you cried after Palin's speech because you know the end for Obama Hussein is coming sooner than you had planned.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »

Hey Bitch did you cry like a baby last night during Palins speech? You said you cried during Obama's speech so I wonder if you cried after Palin's speech because you know the end for Obama Hussein is coming sooner than you had planned.

Aaaaaahhhhh, it's that time again!  That blessed time-honored time when Kramer once again cannot control his ridiculous posting and starts off from the beginning calling people "bitch".

It seems to come sooner each time...

It's the circle of life...

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »
I am wondering whether his being able to post his vast quantities of puerile dreck here somehow prevents him from kittystomping, puppykicking, unclefisting or some other type of more vioent physical behavior in some other venue.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »
I am wondering whether his being able to post his vast quantities of puerile dreck here somehow prevents him from kittystomping, puppykicking, unclefisting or some other type of more vioent physical behavior in some other venue.

ROFLMAO

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

ROFLMAO

I have a vivid imagination and picturing a little creep like you rolling on the floor like a rabid dog, panting and slobbering whilst laughing uncontrollably is by far the funniest vision of have had today, or for that matter all this week. An even funnier vision is XO (wearing Bermuda shorts and rain boots) mounting you like his pet sheep right after your uncontrollable laughter session. Then seeing XO smoking a cigarette and sipping a hot cup of tea and picking his nose and ass at the same time (with the same hand).

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 08:13:02 PM »
I have a vivid imagination and picturing a little creep like you rolling on the floor like a rabid dog, panting and slobbering whilst laughing uncontrollably is by far the funniest vision of have had today, or for that matter all this week. An even funnier vision is XO (wearing Bermuda shorts and rain boots) mounting you like his pet sheep right after your uncontrollable laughter session. Then seeing XO smoking a cigarette and sipping a hot cup of tea and picking his nose and ass at the same time (with the same hand).

Boy, that Palin speech has gotten you all full of piss and vinegar, hasn't it?

LOL

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »

Boy, that Palin speech has gotten you all full of piss and vinegar, hasn't it?

LOL

Yeah she got me pumped up. I predict McCain leading in the polls by Sunday. Maybe even sooner.
I'm really happy the press hates Palin because I hate them and anything they hate I love. Plus, the majority of voters hate the press too. I thought the press was going to get Obama elected now I believe they will get McCain elected but that is obviously the reverse of their goals. It's really funny that these pompass assholes are so stupid they can't see what they are causing.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »
I'm really happy the press hates Palin because I hate them and anything they hate I love. Plus, the majority of voters hate the press too.
==========================================================
I hardly think that "the press" (whoever that might be) hates Palin. I doubt that the majority of the voters hate "the press", because, unlike you, they realize that there are many different individuals presenting the news.

I don't doubt that "anything they hate you love", because you are such an immature little eighth grade-minded prick that this is obvious for all to see.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 09:54:18 PM »
I'm really happy the press hates Palin because I hate them and anything they hate I love. Plus, the majority of voters hate the press too.
==========================================================
I hardly think that "the press" (whoever that might be) hates Palin. I doubt that the majority of the voters hate "the press", because, unlike you, they realize that there are many different individuals presenting the news.

I don't doubt that "anything they hate you love", because you are such an immature little eighth grade-minded prick that this is obvious for all to see.

Since you are wrong about the majority of what you spew I'm confident in my assessment of America's feeling about the press as a whole. Clearly the press is scared of Palin. If they can't beat her on the issues they will just try and destroy her. They are mad because she never got their endorsement. You my little fat old man are out of step the your average American. You are liberal which means you are racist and into redistribution of peoples money. You lived your life taking money and offering nothing of value in return. Now you are supported through government welfare programs all paid for by other peoples hard earned money. You never owned a business, never had to dig a ditch, never have to balance a budget and basically take take take. A sponge of a man. Clearly you never miss a meal and likely never did a sit up either. Frankly I'd love to see you on Big Brother, you would fit in well with those dysfunctional losers.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »
This forum is designed to encourage vigorous debate of national and global politics and policy. The forum is open to most any discussion. We recognize that political debate can be contentious and still meaningful. At the same time, we believe that it's important to exercise a measure of civility and respect for other's views in the forum.

Now back to your regular programming.