Author Topic: Handicapped Man Forced To Vote For Obama Against His Will.  (Read 2747 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Handicapped Man Forced To Vote For Obama Against His Will.
« on: October 18, 2008, 12:21:50 AM »

They will stop at nothing to steal this election!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDJXAhvd7o[/youtube]

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Handicapped Man Forced To Vote For Obama Against His Will.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »
Who are "they"? Do you assume for one minute that Obama personally had a thing to do with this? Or that he or anyone in the Democratic leadership knew about it?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »
Mr. Literal Deflection, strikes again
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 03:09:12 PM »
You cannot blame Obama if he did not order it.
You cannot blame his campaign if they did not order it.
Suppose that this did happen, and it was entirely the work of one guy.

Then how can you say "they will stop at nothing"

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »
Want to point to the specific reference where "Obama" alone ordered it?  Or even his campaign??  For those with a reading comprehension issue, it's referencing the lengths Obama supporters & liberal democrats will go to get their guy "elected".  It's an example, which likely includes many "one guy"s, which have also been linked with stories here.  That's the THEY, that will stop at nothing.  Capice'?  Or does CU4 need to explain it even better?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 04:45:46 PM »
I think he suggests that there is a vast conspiracy to "steal" this election. It is my belief that for there to be a conspiracy, the conspirators should at least be aware of one another./ Isn't that pretty much required?

There are very good reasons to want to prevent another disasterous four yewar rule by the least competent bunch of politicians in the country in history. At this point, the GOP is so mistrusted that their own candidates have to convince the voters that they have nothing to do with them, and are in fact, "mavericks".

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
I think he suggests that there is a vast conspiracy to "steal" this election.

and that Obama and/or his campaign is supposedly behind it??    oy     ::)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 04:56:44 PM »
So exactly what is it YOU think he is saying?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 04:58:03 PM »
So exactly what is it YOU think he is saying?

oy     "For those with a reading comprehension issue, it's referencing the lengths Obama supporters & liberal democrats will go to get their guy "elected".  It's an example, which likely includes many "one guy"s, which have also been linked with stories here.  That's the THEY, that will stop at nothing.  Capice'?"

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 05:09:45 PM »
I am all for Obama being elected. I do not see where a perfect election is possible. So the ideal is that dirty tricks on one side should be balanced out by dirty tricks on the other, and that dirty tricks be kept at a minimum.

The Republicans try their best to keep poor people from voting by challenging the voter rollsheets and screaming about fraud, and the Democrats try to register as many people as possible. Being as there is likely to be a very high percentage of Black people voting for Obama, this means that the Republicans will focus on preventing them from voting in those precincts where Black people are in a majority.

Being as more Black people have a criminal record than White people, I imagine that they will try to prevent them from voting on the grounds that they are former criminals, even though some states restore the right to vote more readily than others.

I would imagine that both sides will try to win by any means that they can. The flap over the Bill Ayers affair rather proves this. Ayers is not a danger to anyone and will not participate in Obama's government, but somehow Obama is supposed to kneel and beg forgiveness from unspecified individuals for even knowing the guy.

Of course, perhaps all the Black folks are going to be lured away by Alan Keyes' candidacy.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »
I am all for Obama being elected. I do not see where a perfect election is possible. So the ideal is that dirty tricks on one side should be balanced out by dirty tricks on the other, and that dirty tricks be kept at a minimum.

ahhhh, so Xo's part of the "they" CU4 is referring to.  Intriguing confession, and just more validation of ends justify the means approach by the rabid left.  Thanks Xo

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »
I did at no time say that I was going to do any dirty tricks. I confessed to nothing. You seem to hear things that are not said.

Sometimes the ends justify the means, other times they do not. It depends on the means and the ends.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 06:11:10 PM »
Oh gads, there goes Mr Literal Deflection again.  Did I say YOU PERSONALLY were going to "pull any tricks"??  Please read, and STOP trying to be such a deflective responder.  You SUPPORT the idea of dirty tricks to get your guy elected.  Catch the diff??

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 07:24:16 PM »
I did not say I supported anything. I said that some degree of tricks and fraud are inevitable in a country of 300 million people. There is no way that every eligible vote will be counted as cast. We can jope for 99.8% or something like that at best, and the Democrats that vote twice on one side should be balanced out by the  Democrats denied the vote by Republicans on the other.

The 2000 election was far from fair. Gore was got more votes, and would hae clearly been the better president. We got stuck with Juniorbush, the worst president ever.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 07:44:59 PM »
I did not say I supported anything.

"I am all for Obama being elected. .... So the ideal is that dirty tricks on one side should be balanced out by dirty tricks on the other

Translated, you support dirty tricks to get Obama elected (rationalized by the supposed need to "equal out" whatever dirty tricks the GOP has supposedly pulled)  YOUR words, not mine