Author Topic: Outrageous Playboy  (Read 21723 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Outrageous Playboy
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 01:16:35 AM »
immoral yes ,but in a subjective context.
what seems obvious to you will not seem so to others.
this article is a clear example,if the intention was to offend the majority religious population of that country.
then it did it`s job,but that action is clearly stupid.
so more likely a clear case of really bad judgement and not beyound forgiveness.
note a I said majority religion.
until someone can explain getting people to boycott or destroy your product is good business.
than bad judgement is the only way you can view this
I`m not saying you should forgive them but to think it`s intentional is wrong till you a copy of a office memo stating thery want to get mexicans angry

Cynthia

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 02:23:56 AM »
immoral yes ,but in a subjective context.
what seems obvious to you will not seem so to others.
this article is a clear example,if the intention was to offend the majority religious population of that country.
then it did it`s job,but that action is clearly stupid.
so more likely a clear case of really bad judgement and not beyound forgiveness.
note a I said majority religion.
until someone can explain getting people to boycott or destroy your product is good business.
than bad judgement is the only way you can view this
I`m not saying you should forgive them but to think it`s intentional is wrong till you a copy of a office memo stating thery want to get mexicans angry

Listen, Kimba....it slapped the face of every Catholic, Roman or otherwise.....period.

There is NO room for discussion on this point. Forgive what? Horney bastards with bad taste. Give me a break.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 05:13:52 AM »
uhm
that`s the point
you just proved it can`t be intentional by saying a business has angered instead of buying thier product.
I would believe it would be a cheap stunt if it was done in the U.S. ,but not in mexico
I`ve seen this done too often to believe this otherwise,but normally in racial context.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »
There is NO room for discussion on this point.

Bullshit. You may not want to discuss it, but that may not apply to everyone. Some folks could give a crap about a 'slap in the face to Catholics', or anyone else for that matter. Why not get over yourself and realize not everyone shares your sense of outrage over trivial matters?
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Cynthia

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:35 PM »
There is NO room for discussion on this point.

Bullshit. You may not want to discuss it, but that may not apply to everyone. Some folks could give a crap about a 'slap in the face to Catholics', or anyone else for that matter. Why not get over yourself and realize not everyone shares your sense of outrage over trivial matters?

Well, you are obviously among those who doesn't care about matters that are not trivial to many in this world. So, you get over yourself. . . Or better yet, pray that God graces you with some morals.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2010, 11:50:36 AM »
I wonder when we will see the Playgirl "Mohammed" issue?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 01:47:20 PM »
it`s a gamble but it might work.

I kinda doubt playgirl has a sizable muslim fanbase to cause a bad reaction.

it barely has a female fanbase .