Author Topic: My Carnac moment  (Read 2509 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My Carnac moment
« on: September 23, 2006, 05:20:36 PM »
(for those who are fond Johnny Carson fans, you'll know who Carnac was).  Pretending for a moment that the Usama news is accurate, regarding his physical demise, I can pretty much predict what the response from the left will be.  Very little about Usama, and everyting about Bush.  I'd imagine rhetoric along the lines of "Bush spent how many billions on the war, and he couldn't kill Usama"..."A microscopic bacteria did what Bush and his enormous oppressive military couldn't"..."If Bush had put more resources into getting Usama, he would have been killed so much sooner.", stuff like that.  You 'll hear presious little about how great it is that Usama is dead & what it means in the war on Islamofascist terrorism (or radical militant Islam for the PC sensitive of the group), only how bad Bush was & continues to be

Let's sit back, watch, & wait, and see if I'm proved right
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 08:03:07 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: My Carnac moment
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 11:56:41 PM »
Oh great Carnac ,
Pray tell us.

Will a straw death detract from the martydom of the great Osama , while so many of his followers are riseing to heaven smokeing and dismembered?

Could it be that Osama will have to settle for 12 virgins or 72 lightly used models?

Will there be an outpouring of greif and fond remembrancece , perhaps some fireworks in commemoration?

Is his scalp still worth $25,000,000?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: My Carnac moment
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 02:54:19 AM »
 :D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle