Author Topic: "You Can't Fight China Without Occupying Yemen"  (Read 4933 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "You Can't Fight China Without Occupying Yemen"
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 02:23:16 PM »
<<In Jan. 2007, a leading nuclear scientist Ardeshir Hassanbpour, professor at Shiraz University died of gas suffocation at his home in mysterious circumstances. And one more or more car accidents fall into the same unexplained category.>>

If that's all the care those morons take of their nuclear scientists, they deserve to lose them.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 03:19:04 PM »
Ok i will sematic child games....So Michael the North didn't really win the US Civil War
when the South surrendered because there were still skirmishes to be fought with the losers?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 06:33:10 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/afghanistan-general-stanley-mcchrystal-tells-diane-sawyer-surge/story?id=9525700&page=1

Gen. Stanley McChrystal says he is not discouraged by estimates that there are many more al Qaeda fighters in Yemen than there are in Afghanistan where he is overseeing a major surge in U.S. troops.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 06:45:42 PM »
<<Ok i will sematic child games....So Michael the North didn't really win the US Civil War
when the South surrendered because there were still skirmishes to be fought with the losers?>>

Well, that's a much better point than you were able to make with your WWII analogy,  CU4. 

In that case, with the benefit of historical hindsight, we can say both that the North won and that it won when Lee surrendered in 1865 and not when the last Federal troops were pulled out.

Without the benefit of hindsight, all I'm prepared to admit about the war in Iraq is that it's in a lull now which may be the permanent lull of a U.S. victory or the temporary lull of a determined people lying low and licking their wounds secure in the knowledge that the U.S. will have to pull out at least partially in the next few years and contemplating their next move with that in mind.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 09:38:20 PM »
Well, that's a much better point than you were able to make with your WWII analogy,  CU4. 

Michael I'm learning....lol...see I told you....thanks to sparring with you I learn to polish my positions,
to be honest though I need more sparring partners....I would enjoy ten Michael Tee's in here....now that
would be a lively place.....I actually went on some liberal blog a few weeks ago and posted the URL of this site,
but the moderators did not alllow it because I guess they dont want people trying to get people away from their
own site? I even tried to recruit my misquided liberal brother in San Francisco to join 3DHS.

Without the benefit of hindsight, all I'm prepared to admit about the war in Iraq is that it's in a lull now which may be the permanent lull of a U.S. victory or the temporary lull of a determined people lying low and licking their wounds secure in the knowledge that the U.S. will have to pull out at least partially in the next few years and contemplating their next move with that in mind.

I guess we'll see.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987