Author Topic: Election Winning Number  (Read 2292 times)

BSB

Re: Election Winning Number
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 01:12:01 AM »
Coakley didn't loose because Democrats didn't vote for her, they did. She lost because the independents voted for Brown. 

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 01:16:25 AM »
Coakley didn't loose because Democrats didn't vote for her, they did. She lost because the independents voted for Brown. 

About 22% of Dems voted for Brown

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections2/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/massachusetts/first_look_at_massachusetts_election_night_poll_data

Go back to bed

BSB

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 01:32:11 AM »
The independents elected Brown, yellow We We.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 01:36:39 AM »
The independents elected Brown, yellow We We.

OK MINUS ONE

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 01:43:05 AM »
<<Let Obama do to his party what he is trying to do to this country.>>

Obama isn't trying to "do" anything to your fucking country, except steer it in the right direction (correction, a LEFT direction) after so many years of war, fascism, lies, rip-offs and neglect of the basic infrastructure.  What I actually suggested he do was purify his party, clean out the saboteurs and the deadwood and bring in some people who are committed to the kind of "change" he loved to prattle on about but never managed to deliver.

Yeah.  I know.  Good plan.  "Purify" your party so that the vey slim majority that it currently holds among the electorate evaporates.  Insist on solidifying the image of extreme liberalism that America has been rejecting for decades.   Get rid of those who are trying to actual appeal to the center and keep their hold on power in favor of a fanatical dedication to ideology.  I'm not disagreenig, Michael.  I think it's a GREAT plan.  I think getting rid of Jim Webb is a good start, after what he pulled today.  But Obama needn't worry.  We'll do that for Mr. Webb next time he's up for reelection.

Lemme 2nd that idea.  Best one Tee's had since becoming a saloon patron    ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:32:17 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM »
Maybe you guys are right after all.  Maybe the electorate is just too fucking dumb to vote for universal health care and a single-payer system; maybe they're too fucking dumb to demand the heads of leaders who lie them into purely unnecessary wars; and maybe they're too fucking dumb to demand anyone smarter than Sarah Palin or John Insane  as their leaders.

Democrats, pack it in.  Not only are you too weak and unprincipled to choose any platform other than "bipartisanship" and GOP lite, but even if you did grow a backbone, you'd then become unelectable on a more principled platform, because of the fucking ignorance of the electorate.

It really is a hopeless fight, isn't it?

invite them to move to canada

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nice cut .