Author Topic: An Immigration Double Negative?  (Read 5567 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: An Immigration Double Negative?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 05:39:42 PM »
so now the Constitution matters to you?

It always has. Just because you interpret it in a way that is different from nearly everyone else does not mean that it has no meaning for those who read it correctly.

http://www.14thamendment.us/

By the way I never said it was unconstitutional if I did please show me where I said that!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 05:48:53 PM by Kramer »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2010, 05:49:05 PM »
The Supreme Court, contemporary to the passage of the 14th Amendment, also disagrees with the people who developed that website.

If something is not defined in the US Constitution, nor in the US Code, then English Common Law holds supreme. Our immigration and citizenship laws are based on English Common Law, where birth matters (except for the children of diplomats). This legal principle predates the United States by centuries.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2010, 06:08:04 PM »
hmmmmmmmmm.  Hard to refute something so vague.  You ever think of getting into politics, Kimba? 

I did
i tried to run for board of supervisor in my district when my rep got caught in a bribe scandal.
but the every single issue I was gonna deal with got addresed
those bastards.

it`s a shame
132k a year temp job with a extra $100 for every off scheduled meeting you attend.

as you all know in politics you don`t need to solve things ,only attempt it.

only real downside is dealing with chris daly

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2010, 06:15:40 PM »
The Supreme Court, contemporary to the passage of the 14th Amendment, also disagrees with the people who developed that website.

If something is not defined in the US Constitution, nor in the US Code, then English Common Law holds supreme. Our immigration and citizenship laws are based on English Common Law, where birth matters (except for the children of diplomats). This legal principle predates the United States by centuries.

By the way I never said it was unconstitutional if I did please show me where I said that!

I merely said there is a difference of opinion regarding the constitutionality of anchor babies - but getting back on track...like I said before regarding citizen children (of illegals) being part of the equation (illegal alien crime) related to my original statement regarding why AZ put the law in place. I think we should move the debate back to where it began. And yes Loretta Sanchez got elected because of illegal aliens voting, which of course is against the law.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2010, 06:20:31 PM »
I merely said there is a difference of opinion regarding the constitutionality of anchor babies

Not among the opinions that matter - those of the Supreme Court.

And yes Loretta Sanchez got elected because of illegal aliens voting, which of course is against the law.

You have any supporting data for that claim?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)