Author Topic: Taking it to the streets  (Read 617 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Taking it to the streets
« on: April 30, 2010, 04:21:49 PM »
So I ask why aren't the Irish, Swedish, German & Canadians going to riot this weekend over the new anti-illegal Immigration law in AZ?

Oh I know why -- they aren't here by the millions illegally sucking the life out of this nation like blood sucking leeches do.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Taking it to the streets
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 11:43:05 PM »
So I ask why aren't the Irish, Swedish, German & Canadians going to riot this weekend over the new anti-illegal Immigration law in AZ?

Oh I know why -- they aren't here by the millions illegally sucking the life out of this nation like blood sucking leeches do.

I don't know ,, seems like a lot of Canadians working in Hollywood.

Takeing up the roles and singing gigs that could be employing Americans.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Taking it to the streets
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »

I don't know ,, seems like a lot of Canadians working in Hollywood.

Takeing up the roles and singing gigs that could be employing Americans.

Deport all illegals - race, religion, nationality, sexual preference does not matter all people here without proper papers should leave. Legal immigrants are OK. Oh and legal people have to have proper paperwork on them 24 hours a day. All illegal Canadians need to leave ASAP.