Author Topic: OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL  (Read 1976 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL
« on: May 01, 2010, 12:25:29 AM »
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/obama_cheating_scandal_vera_baker_video_/celebrity/68589

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying.

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

The driver recalled that he "waited in the lobby while she went to change her outfit.

"But to the best of knowledge she did not have a room at the hotel and she was not staying there so I thought that it was a bit odd."

The driver said he then picked up Obama at the airport and drove both he and Baker to various locations while he was campaigning for funds.  Vera accompanied him to each meeting.

"About 10:30 PM, I drove them to the hotel and they went in together!"

"My services for the evening were done - and there was no indication she was going to leave the hotel that night."

A top DC source told The ENQUIRER exclusively that the driver's account had been independently corroborated by investigators who believe the couple spent the night together at the hotel.

The ENQUIRER has also learned that on-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence.

"Investigators are attempting to obtain a tape from the hotel (that) shows Vera and Barack together," the DC insider confided.

"If the tape surfaces, it will explode the scandal."

DEVELOPING STORY

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 12:44:46 AM »
Note: the National Enquirer has actually broke some pretty big political based stories the last several years or so. Don't forget they were the first to report Johnny Boy Edwards affair. And of course the MSM was missing in action on that one.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »
If he's the President, then he should be given the privilege of fucking any woman in the country.  Like JFK.  Or Bubba.  After all, he already seems to enjoy the privilege of ordering the execution of American citizens without charges, trial or conviction, why get upset if fucking rights are added into the equation?

I only get upset at pipsqueaks like John McCain, who seem to arrogate the privilege unto themselves BEFORE they become President.

On another note, I sincerely hope that the President has learned from the errors of Bubba and will answer any question put to him as follows:  This is none of your fucking business, I am the President of the United States of America but I am still subject to the law of the land and the law of the land says that my private life is my private life.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 09:24:43 AM »
On another note, I sincerely hope that the President has learned from the errors of Bubba and will answer any question put to him as follows:  This is none of your fucking business, I am the President of the United States of America but I am still subject to the law of the land and the law of the land says that my private life is my private life.

Not anymore. Bubba signed that law into effect.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 10:12:27 AM »

top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

it`s doesn`t matter if it`s true with this kind of backing to find dirt
he`s hobbled at ther very least

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 10:24:18 AM »
not good for Obama if this turns out to be true that he is reckless/lies/cheats on his own family/wife/children

it says he met the mistress in 2004, but does it say when this latest incident happened?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:25:54 AM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 11:12:20 AM »
I only get upset at pipsqueaks like John McCain, who seem to arrogate the privilege unto themselves BEFORE they become President.

Says Mikey.

The events the limo driver recalls happened in 2004, before Obama became a Senator.

I guess that negates the Presidential Pass in Mikey's book, making Obama more of a pipsqueak than McCain.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 11:59:28 AM »
The events the limo driver recalls happened in 2004, before Obama became a Senator.

This line from the article "took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying"
I suppose can be taken a couple of ways....it says they met in 2004....but when he says "where the President was staying"
it is really unclear when the incident took place
can be taken as more recent, or when he was President-elect, or back a couple of years ago.

Any way you cut it...if true....this is not good news for a man whose polls have been dropping like a rock for the last several months.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:05:25 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 01:51:46 PM »

question for everybody here

if your runing for ANY polical office is it worth keeping this stuff secret?
seriously my mayor got caught having sex with his best friend/campaign manager`s wife.

and this guy is running for lt. governer.

if this is true , I just don`t understand why he even bothering  running

unless thier alot more blatent sex going on in politics then we are aware of.

ok, that`s actually very possible
thiers alot of divorces in the republican party
ex. reagan

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 02:39:31 PM »
This line from the article "took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying"

Right, but they were fundraising for his Senate Campaign which if memory serves was in 2004.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 04:51:06 PM »
I think the real issue is obviously one of trust.  How can anyone trust a guy who cheats on his own wife. 

My "Presidential pass" was a joke based on the droit du seigneur, the lord of the manor's so-called right to have sex with any of the women on his estate (which as far as I can tell was pure fiction and, at least in England, never existed on any English manor.) One of the key plot devices in a Mel Gibson movie based on the good Scots against the evil English was either the fictional droit du seigneur or the similar (and equally fictional) ius primae noctis, the lord's right to the first night with any bride married on his estate after the wedding ceremony. 

Of course, it's disappointing to see that the President who so many people had given their trust to, had already betrayed his wife (if in fact that's what happened.)  It's much more disappointing to see that a year and a half after the election, the American army is still in Iraq and Afghanistan, still murdering people by robot flyers, still torturing, raping and murdering its way through the Muslim world, and that Obama has ignored the UNCAT mandate to prosecute torturers (on the patently ridiculous grounds that a prosecution would be "looking backward," while his administration wants to "look forward,") and still stonewalling on the release of 90% of the photos and videos taken at Abu Ghraib.  Still taking whatever shit the Israeli government chooses to hand out and still ignoring the ongoing ethnic cleansing of the West Bank and the crimes and atrocities of the Israeli government against the Palestinians.  Sold out to the insurance industry on health-care reform.

Am I now surprised at the allegations of marital infidelity?  Sadly, no. It would only fit the pattern.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 06:51:31 PM »
I think the real issue is obviously one of trust.  How can anyone trust a guy who cheats on his own wife.  

I agree Michael...if a man...any man....will lie/cheat/embarrass...his own family...his own wife and children
then from who else will refrain from lying and cheating to?
i know it happens every day....
but i think it shows a certain amout of recklessness, laziness, and lack of judgement
i see people all the time cheating....some even kill their spouse
my question is "why not just get a divorce?"
if you wanna sleep with someone else...why not just get a divorce?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:53:25 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 06:52:47 PM »
Right, but they were fundraising for his Senate Campaign which if memory serves was in 2004.

yes...when they met

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 08:24:51 PM »
I think the real issue is obviously one of trust.  How can anyone trust a guy who cheats on his own wife.  

I agree Michael...if a man...any man....will lie/cheat/embarrass...his own family...his own wife and children
then from who else will refrain from lying and cheating to?
i know it happens every day....
but i think it shows a certain amout of recklessness, laziness, and lack of judgement

Lack of judgement you say??  Why, whoever has been saying that, even prior to his election, I wonder     ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 08:31:01 PM »
yes...when they met

From the enquirer story:

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

The driver recalled that he "waited in the lobby while she went to change her outfit.

"But to the best of knowledge she did not have a room at the hotel and she was not staying there so I thought that it was a bit odd."

The driver said he then picked up Obama at the airport and drove both he and Baker to various locations while he was campaigning for funds. Vera accompanied him to each meeting.

"About 10:30 PM, I drove them to the hotel and they went in together!"

"My services for the evening were done - and there was no indication she was going to leave the hotel that night."