Author Topic: Times Square Car Bomb  (Read 4248 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Times Square Car Bomb
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 08:50:03 AM »
<<President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holer, and many other Democrats in the administration
and Congress are in on this?....or at least they are aware of this just like Michael Tee?..and they all go along with
it? >>

They know what they want to know, CU4.  Like the torture at Abu Ghraib.  These guys are experts at insulating themselves from the facts on the ground.  Do you know that Hitler never once visited a real extermination camp?  Never once saw the gas chambers in action?  What the hell did he need to do that for?  And what would Obama need detailed accounts of every Homeland Security/CIA etc. operation for?

<<No one blows the cover or leaks what would be an earth shattering story? All these Democrats know
the Obama Central Intelligence Agency headed by life-long Democrat Leon Panetta is staging terror attacks
and arresting what they know are stooges for the staged attacks? >>

Why would Panetta have to know?  Guys like Panetta come and go, the agencies are run by lifers.  Lifers who don't blab to the press and don't blab to Panetta either.  Panetta's smart enough to know that there are some things he's better off NOT knowing, some people he'd better not piss off.   They don't change the real guys in charge every time there's an "election."  The work goes on.

<<Come on Michael you been drinking?>>

I mentioned a possibility, CU4.  And I still think it's possible.  The arrest of some unfortunate stooge to blame the whole thing on is not a total impossibility and neither is it totally impossible that somebody really did try to set off a real bomb.  I'm just struck by the number of "attacks" that go wrong for seemingly trivial or fortuitous reasons - - the shoe bomber, the Amsterdam-Detroit flight bomb, now this car bomb - - always the smoke, never the fire.  I am saying that I am suspicious.  Period.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 10:16:42 AM »
This guy was simply not all that competent. Why would he not leave the country within 24 hours of the attack? I guess I am glad they caught him, but as a plotter goes, this guy seems to be a total dolt.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 11:13:06 AM »
You know the old saying - "They don't catch the smart crooks." Or the smart terrorists.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 12:57:12 PM »
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2010/05/03/cbs-features-ny-mayor-bloomberg-speculating-bomber-was-mad-about-obamac

With Katie Couric drawing him out, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg agreed the Times Square car bombing was likely “homegrown” as he proceeded, in an interview excerpt run on Monday's CBS Evening News, to speculate it could have been placed by “somebody with a political agenda who doesn't like the health care bill or something. It could be anything.”

Could be “anything,” but the first thing Bloomberg thinks of are those who don't like ObamaCare, presumably conservatives or Tea Party activists. 

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2010/05/03/cbs-features-ny-mayor-bloomberg-speculating-bomber-was-mad-about-obamac#ixzz0mycqu6Eh

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 01:09:12 PM »
In Hermionee's best accent...."What an idiot"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
CIA has run amok in Pakistan as well. The Pakistani police are following the CIA's orders and rounding up the various stooges that are to make up the fake "terrorist cell" for the guy in New York.

Isn't that right, Mikey?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 03:10:11 PM »
The Elvis factor, perhaps?     ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »
<<CIA has run amok in Pakistan as well. The Pakistani police are following the CIA's orders and rounding up the various stooges that are to make up the fake "terrorist cell" for the guy in New York.>>

And we all know that the Pakistani police have the exact same reputation as the Mounties -- - they always get their man.  Well, let's be fair about this: they sometimes get their man.  Or sometimes somebody else's man.  Or sometimes nobody's man.  Or sometimes some unfortunate schnook who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and couldn't scrape up the bribe money to free himself in time.  Bottom line is that nobody knows if the Pakistani police got the right guys or not and nobody seems to care either.

<<Isn't that right, Mikey?>>

If you say so, Ami.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
I'm just  :o  Tee didn't pull a Bloomberg, and immediately claim the Tea Party folk were behind it      

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2010, 05:11:06 PM »
I'm just  :o  Tee didn't pull a Bloomberg, and immediately claim the Tea Party folk were behind it      

I now know why he did it--
turns out he was stressed over his house being repossessed.

So considering this guy isn't a natural born citizen shouldn't we think really hard about this Immigration Bill?

Oh and speaking of illegals committing a HIGH % of US crime, did anyone consider the 9/11 immigration gang and their contribution to crime?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2010, 05:35:14 PM »
<<Oh and speaking of illegals committing a HIGH % of US crime. . . >>

Yes, what stats would bear that out?  Since the U.S. had a very high crime rate anyway, and since most illegals are here for the money, I'd think they'd want to keep a very LOW profile to avoid deportation, and thus avoid crime.

Well who knows?  Any stats out there about the crime rate (apart from the crime of just BEING here) of illegals?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2010, 05:47:26 PM »
How about this stat......Ilegal immigrats are 100% in committing crime, being that they have already committed the crime of illegally entering our country.  Kinda dovetails with that shocking revelation started in an earlier thread

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2010, 05:51:53 PM »
<<Oh and speaking of illegals committing a HIGH % of US crime. . . >>

Yes, what stats would bear that out?  Since the U.S. had a very high crime rate anyway, and since most illegals are here for the money, I'd think they'd want to keep a very LOW profile to avoid deportation, and thus avoid crime.

Well who knows?  Any stats out there about the crime rate (apart from the crime of just BEING here) of illegals?

Is that one of those hey look over there tactics? You know, so we are distracted by the real discussion, the real fat elephant in the room.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2010, 05:58:56 PM »
<<Is that one of those hey look over there tactics?>>

No, it's one of those "Put up or shut up" tactics.  If you claim the illegals bring a high crime rate with them, I'd suggest (a) America already has one of the highest crime rates in the developed world, so I can't see the illegals making a helluva lot of difference; they are entering a highly criminalized society; and (b) if they really do commit crimes at a higher rate than U.S. citizens in general, you'd think those stats would be all over the place.

Personally, I think the net effect on America's crime rate - - if you measured America's crime rate today, then removed all illegals, then waited for the removed illegals to be replaced by natural increase in the legal American population and measured the crime rate then, you'd have a higher crime rate among an all-legal American population than you do now in a mixed legal-illegal population.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »
At least folks have come to the realization that these folks we're referring to are not "undocumented workers", but actually and literally ILLEGAL immigrants, in this country.  I'm pleased to see that the PC label has largely been put to bed