Author Topic: Kike Runs Off At The Mouth  (Read 3650 times)

BSB

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 03:41:47 PM by BSB »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Plunging In to Save Lives in a Bloodier War
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 11:51:23 AM »
Next issue: 

How Heroic US Medics Saved Brain-Dead Afghan Orphan - - AND His Dog!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 11:56:41 AM »
So Tee responds with this garbage, but again, when serious questions are posed by the likes of me or Prince, Tee is AWOL, head under the covers, sticking fingers in the ears, while yelling "na na na na na na na na na na na............"

For all to see
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
So Tee responds with this garbage, but again, when serious questions are posed by the likes of me or Prince, Tee is AWOL, head under the covers, sticking fingers in the ears, while yelling "na na na na na na na na na na na............"

For all to see

I'm still waiting for his answers to how much tax $$ he pays and the percent to income ratio he at. After all he seems to be into wealth redistribution. Just wondering if he's Peter or Paul.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 02:18:29 PM »
<<I'm still waiting for his answers to how much tax $$ he pays . . . >>

That is obviously nobody's business but mine.  It's tantamount to asking how much money I make.

<< . . . and the percent to income ratio he at. >>

Same comment.

<<After all he seems to be into wealth redistribution. Just wondering if he's Peter or Paul.>>

That's a legitimate question and so I'll answer it, but in general terms.   I'm Peter.  When the income is redistributed, I will be a net loser and many more other people will be net winners

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 03:10:01 PM »

For all to see

I'm still waiting for his answers to how much tax $$ he pays and the percent to income ratio he at. After all he seems to be into wealth redistribution. Just wondering if he's Peter or Paul.

So, as we all can see, he'll still respond in some way to others he has no problem insulting and cursing, but for others, that he's obviously seen and read....... its head in sand, finger in ears.  And to what purpose?  Credibility 7 debate be damned, obviously 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Kike Runs Off At The Mouth
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 04:07:03 PM »
And yet . . .  there are those who still pretend not to see the connection between racism and anti-Semitism on the one hand and militarism, fascism and imperialism on the other.  Hilarious.

Thanks, BSB.  Good post.  I assume we won't have to be treated to any more of your bullshit lectures on Buddhism after this.  What a fucking relief.

BSB

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 04:27:22 PM »
MT "And yet . . .  there are those who still ...............blah...blah blah....."

Why MT did you think I was calling (((((you))))) a kike? Hmmmm, I didn't know all Jews were kikes? I thought kikes only applied to certain types of jews. You know, obnoxious, creepy, whining, incessantly bitching, cheap, honking, lying, ignorant, BIGOTED, Jews. MT, those things don't apply to you, (((((DO THEY)))))?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »
<<MT, those things don't apply to you, (((((DO THEY)))))?>>

LOL

Why, no boss, not at all.  I'm not one a THOSE Jews, I keep my mouth shut and would never dream of speaking out against my white Christian Anglo-Saxon betters no matter how many fucking massacres, genocides and aggressions it pleases them to commit.  I know MY place.  Thank you for asking, though.

BSB

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 05:14:12 PM »
Oh, so now christian anglo-saxons are genocidal huh?

Hmmmmmmm, that would be like saying all jews are kikes, wouldn't it?

ha ha

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 05:40:47 PM »
I went to the website and there was nothing there. I fail to see the point of any of this.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BSB

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 05:48:47 PM »
"...there was nothing there"

I certainly hope not.

XO, your heart is in the right place, I'll give you that.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 06:06:41 PM »
I see no reason for the pissing match here, either.

Did you see the PBS Buddha special?
What did you think of it?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 06:11:25 PM »
I went to the website and there was nothing there. I fail to see the point of any of this.

You must be a bit slow to figure out that BSB has done that a number of times. You have said a number of times that I'm stupid, moronic and dumb, maybe I am, but I figured that one out one my own, bless your little heart. I guess you aren't the genius you always thought yourself to be.

BSB

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 06:12:57 PM »
I think there is a reason for the pissing match, and a damn good one.

As for the PBS special on the Buddha, and Buddhism? I thought it was very well done.