Author Topic: LEGAL Atlanta Residents Rush to Get Work After Resort Fires Illegals  (Read 593 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Doing the jobs we won't do" my ass!

As usually happens no matter what the business, as soon as a company fires illegal alien workers,
Americans RUSH in to grab the jobs. Especially teens who have been hard hit by illegals that have
stolen jobs teens USED to do from coast to coast. Whether a poulty plant in ARK last year, which
resulted in 2,000 mostly blacks to form lines around the block desperate for the jobs, or this posh
Atlanta resort which GOT BUSTED by the local patriotic CBS affiliate, forcing them to can their illegals!

LEGAL Atlanta Residents Rush to Get Work After Resort Fires Illegals
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:33:36 AM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
My sound isn't working, so maybe this question has been answered, but where were all these eager-to-work Americans when the illegals were hired?

Sounds to me like the illegals wanted to work when the economy was booming and the Americans didn't want the jobs, then the roof fell in and now the Americans who were either sitting around collecting pogey or employed in better-paying jobs suddenly aren't above working the resorts.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
stolen?

doubtful

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
My sound isn't working, so maybe this question has been answered, but where were all these eager-to-work Americans when the illegals were hired?

Sounds to me like the illegals wanted to work when the economy was booming and the Americans didn't want the jobs, then the roof fell in and now the Americans who were either sitting around collecting pogey or employed in better-paying jobs suddenly aren't above working the resorts.

like I said before the dems have made it nice & easy for people to sit around and collect unemployment.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
wasn`t that easy for me when I did it. I even did part-time work and got  punished for it.

I did wish they had a more comprehensive job search system. I had to be creative finding work. I did find work, but I refuse to be made a sample that the system works. I went through too much hardship to say anybody else can do it.

I even went through depression for my troubles.