Author Topic: Naked woman steals car, then wrecks police cruiser, then tasered.  (Read 3642 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Naked woman steals car, then wrecks police cruiser, then tasered.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »
I guess if she got away and got dressed ,nobody would be able to identify her since very few would have a good look at her face.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 12:22:47 AM »
XO is not trying to distract from the chaos surrounding Obama or anything.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 12:56:43 PM »
No, I found it amusing. Not that it was all that amusing for the tasered naked lady. But if a man biting a dog is news, it was even more enetertaining than that.

I see no reason to distract anyone. It is not like any of you reactionaries have the power to do anything. Distracting you from blathering about how much you hate Obama is of no consequence to me, you or anyone.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 01:02:19 PM »
I see no reason to distract anyone.

I don't believe that. Your boy is going down in flames. Will you still defend his incompetence if he dips down into the 30's?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »
Look, I really do not give a sh*t about polls. I know people are sheep and people are stupid. McCain was the alternative, and I am pretty sure he'd have done far worse by now, being as he is a whore to big business who will say anything to please the lumpenproletariat and the oligarchy.

Scores are for sports. Politics are not about "who's ahead". If you think running the country is a game of some sort, you are delusional.

I also know that nothing anyone posts here is going to change one damned thing. You might as well be commenting on naked ladies who steal prowl cars in Utah being tasered. At least it's something different.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 01:20:56 PM »
You might as well be commenting on naked ladies who steal prowl cars in Utah being tasered. At least it's something different.

Exactly. Something different than the poor, dismal job Obama is doing as president.

He had no experience for this job. He has never run anything in his life. And now there is chaos in this country because of his incompetence.

I don't treat this like a game. When Obama does slip into the 30's it will mean that he has pretty much lost the support from even his most die hard supporters. And I was wondering if you would still be defending him at that point, or will you simply leave the forum?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 11:59:59 PM »
This forum is not restricted to discussions of the President.

If It were , we would get bored bored bored.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 12:18:52 AM »
True, but this was a blatant attempt by XO to distract attention away from the dismal failure that is Obama, like he was holding a neon sign or something. He admitted as much when he said, "You might as well be commenting on naked ladies who steal prowl cars in Utah being tasered. At least it's something different."

Stray Pup

• Son of Pooch.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 02:12:15 AM »
I don't know.  I'd have to see the video to really understand. (lol, jk).

As for whether or not this is a red herring from other debates, I don't know.  It's not my place to judge a person's motivation.

Although really is there a case for the woman?  She stole a car and wrecked a police cruiser and was tasered?  I understand lately there have been numerous cases of blatant police brutality, but I would say that in a situation like this I can't really blame them. 
"What's that word for skiving off work and giving it to somebody less important?"
"Delegate."

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 04:29:38 AM »
I don't know.  I'd have to see the video to really understand. (lol, jk).

As for whether or not this is a red herring from other debates, I don't know.  It's not my place to judge a person's motivation.

Although really is there a case for the woman?  She stole a car and wrecked a police cruiser and was tasered?  I understand lately there have been numerous cases of blatant police brutality, but I would say that in a situation like this I can't really blame them. 

Maybe she was running from Al Gore . . .
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

Stray Pup

• Son of Pooch.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »

Maybe she was running from Al Gore . . .

Or Manbearpig. 

"What's that word for skiving off work and giving it to somebody less important?"
"Delegate."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »
True, but this was a blatant attempt by XO to distract attention away from the dismal failure that is Obama, like he was holding a neon sign or something. He admitted as much when he said, "You might as well be commenting on naked ladies who steal prowl cars in Utah being tasered. At least it's something different."

===================================================
I this is so, then you are a monumental SUCKER. I stated what this was about, and you could just skip over it, tra la la, but NO. You tell me that I am posting this like somehow the future of the nation hangs in the balance, because CU4 is the Way and the Light and the Truth and by posting this about a tasered naked lady, somehow the world will not see CU4's words of wisdom and the entire universe will all go to Hell.

One more time: it does not matter what anyone posts here. It is entertainment. If you think I am distracting you, then don't read it, don't post to it. And stop taking yourself and your lame opinions so seriously. If you were omniscient and posted your wisdom here, it would change nothing.

And, need I remind you, none of us is omniscient.

So long, SUCKER!

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 02:47:54 AM »
don't read it, don't post to it.

Since you're the forum's only remaining liberal, that's not going to happen.

Isn't it funny that when Obama was at 65% every liberal in the world like Brass, Mint, Lanya, Terra, BSB, were posting here. But now that his presidency has failed and he is at 41%, you are the only liberal left?

What's in that Kool aid anyway?

This forum may not have much real world impact, but the criticism of Obama does hurt your feelings, and that is why you posted this as a distraction.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »
This forum may not have much real world impact, but the criticism of Obama does hurt your feelings, and that is why you posted this as a distraction.

==================================================
I do not  think that Obama has failed nearly as much as all the reactionaries who hate him have failed at convincing anyone of this. I am convinced that he is doing a better job than McCain and the dingbat Palin would have done. It is a difficult job, and far more so because of the wars and other problems caused by accidents, bad luck and the stupid actions of Juniorbush.

I reject entirely the stupid notion that you know what my motive for posting this article is. I thought the article was funny, in a weird sort of way. It was certainly bizarre, and I can't see that it has anything to do with politics.

Plane and kimba are amusing and informative, Ami is occasionally informative. MT offers  a different perspective on things. Stray Pooch offers some interesting topics, but the Obamahating crap is merely that to me: crap. There are several people whose posts I rarely bother to read, as it would be like putting out extra Purina Rodent Chow around the house to even bother to comment.

I assure you that I did not post this to distract an assortment of morons from continuing to demonstrate their ignorance and stupidity. I am not so stupid to assume that such a ploy would work, or even be useful to me or anyone else in any conceivable way.

Netanyahu is simply cruel and stupid and so is his government. I am sorry I am forced to support those goons with my tax money.