Author Topic: ALL WHITE PEOPLE UNITE FOR A WHITE PRESIDENT!  (Read 4013 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ALL WHITE PEOPLE UNITE FOR A WHITE PRESIDENT!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2012, 08:11:28 PM »
The news media provides adequate coverage of the platforms of the candidates most of the time.

I understand how some of what you propose might work , but this point is howling wrong.
The main part of the media is very liberal, there is a big advantage in free publicity to the left .

Perhaps you are satisfied with it , butr that is a case in point.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »
First off, sirs is a total idiot.

Just more examples of your 99% being wrong pattern, but please, don't let that stop you

It is legal to assume anything about anyone's motives. We have no laws against having an opinion, even a totally balmy opinion is legal.

Wow, how impressive to argue a point that was never in question, while completely ignoring that, which was   

The news media provides adequate coverage of the platforms of the candidates most of the time.

Catch the latest on how 60minutes, "adequately" & completely ommitted the last part of their interview with Romney/Ryan, when the 2 made it crystal clear that medicare under Ryan's plan has no change what-so-ever on Seniors over 55??  OR that imminent Seniors under 55 would be given the OPTION, of continuing with their tradtional Medicare....translated no imminent pushing Grandma over the cliff, in her wheelchair??

Right up there with that blatant effort at taking Romney out of context, with the campaign stop where he was comparing private sector tech at a WaWa's, compared to that of the Public sector, like the Post Office.  Is it any wonder that Xo has no problem with the media?

Here's a test to determine just how "adequate" the news media is in covering the current crop of candidates.  IF, in the presenting of a story about Medicare, if the report does NOT include the 700+billion that Obama simply took away from medicare, to help pay for his Obaminationcare and/or does NOT include that under the current state of DC, Medicare becomes completely insolvent within 12years, along with the fact that no Democrat, Obama included, has any plans to deal with that pending fact, than the media is NOT providing "adequate coverage", and instead is pushing journalistic malpractice by trying to frame opinion & perception, by what they're ommitting
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »
The media generally presents all sides of most political proposals.
\
You no doubt see this as  a "liberal bias" because you are ultra right wing.

It really makes little difference that Ryan claims that he only wants to screw people who are under 55. The solution is to raise the retirement age a couple of years and increase the wage cap on Social Security contributions.

Ryan is a nasty little weasel. He sounds like one and looks like one.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2012, 11:43:26 PM »
The media generally presents all sides of most political proposals.
\
You no doubt see this as  a "liberal bias" because you are ultra right wing.

As you are satisfied with them being very left.

As I said "case in point".

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2012, 02:41:23 AM »
 8)   touche', Plane
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2012, 07:30:46 AM »
8)   touche', Plane

To tell you the truth Sirs, this title for this thread is starting to make me itch.

I like to think that white suprimacy is truely over, I hope it is.

Is there no potential , is there no appeal for it to return?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
White supremacy will be with us for a long time. It will gradually die out, just as the view that most of the slaves were happy being slaves and serving massah and missy. You only have to look at the signs at those first tea party rallies to know that white supremacy is not lose to extinct.

Senator Bilbo morphed into Senator Thurmond, who morphed into Jesse Helms, who morphed into Jim DeMint. The results are pretty much the same.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2012, 11:48:28 AM »
8)   touche', Plane

To tell you the truth Sirs, this title for this thread is starting to make me itch.

I like to think that white suprimacy is truely over, I hope it is.

Is there no potential , is there no appeal for it to return?

Despite the idicy of tryin to claim how the GOP is just a big bag racists, the answers are no, and no.  There will always be fringe elements in every society.  There will always be some racism in this country.  But trying to claim how choices blacks make that lead them to supposedly making less than whites do is not even in the same ball park as when they were MADE to sit in the back of a bus, or drink from a different fountain.  Conservatives unanimously condemn acts of racism, but that's just it.  They condemn ALL racism, which includes efforts from JJ, sharpton, Maxine Waters, and yes, Eric Holder, who push policies of reverse discrimination, allowing blacks (and other minorities) to get away with acts that whould be absolutely considered racist, if being perpetuated by a white person.  Can you imagine the outrage, if some members of a White Supremicist party were intimidating voters by their mere presence at a polling both, and a Bush AG dept decided not to prosecute??  It'd be 24/7 news, and people would be calling not just for the AG to step resign, but for the President's head as well

That's why it's so intriguing to watch xo squirm in trying to dance around how its supposedly ok for Black people to unite and vote for a black president, simply because he's black, but that's not racist

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »
Racism is NOT about being FOR someone, it is about being AGAINST someone because of race. Racism is a negative attitude, not a positive one. Prejudice is a negative attitude and is a basis for racism.

As I said, people have the right to vote any way they wish for any reason that they wish. People can speculate about the motives of others any way they wish as well.

I personally speculate that sirs is a closet racist, because he realizes that being an overt racist is a backward and ignorant attitude. There are clearly both White people and Black people who vote due to their racist attitudes.

sirs is not a spokesperson for "Conservatives" so far as I know. I am sure some agree with him and others do not, but he is not responsible for their attitudes.

I am not the one who put that title up there ALL WHITE PEOPLE UNITE FOR A WHITE PRESIDENT. It does not coincide with my beliefs, but it does coincide with sirs' beliefs, now that Condy and Cain are no longer available as proper stalking horses.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2012, 11:31:21 PM »
Racism is NOT about being FOR someone, it is about being AGAINST someone because of race. Racism is a negative attitude, not a positive one. Prejudice is a negative attitude and is a basis for racism.

As I said, people have the right to vote any way they wish for any reason that they wish. People can speculate about the motives of others any way they wish as well.

I personally speculate that sirs is a closet racist, because he realizes that being an overt racist is a backward and ignorant attitude. There are clearly both White people and Black people who vote due to their racist attitudes.

sirs is not a spokesperson for "Conservatives" so far as I know. I am sure some agree with him and others do not, but he is not responsible for their attitudes.

I am not the one who put that title up there ALL WHITE PEOPLE UNITE FOR A WHITE PRESIDENT. It does not coincide with my beliefs, but it does coincide with sirs' beliefs, now that Condy and Cain are no longer available as proper stalking horses.

Racism is entirely a positive attitude.
Almost always it is applied in favor of ones own race ,although reversal is not unknown.
Subtract the attempt to raise ones own race above others , and racism would become a rather small problem.
Whites are not the only types to parade about singing "Aint We Wonderfull".
Just a certain part of history put Europeans in the lead for a while.

I havn't seen any reason to think Sirs a racist.
Nor any reason to think Herman Cain was not a serious canadate.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2012, 12:37:09 AM »
Racism is NOT about being FOR someone, it is about being AGAINST someone because of race.

It's absolutely NO DIFFERENT. 

Putting aisde the obvious that people of all persuasions and races, can vote based on racist attitudes, its funny to see how xo can still try to personally and moronically claim myself, or Cu4 as some sort of "closet racists", based on.....we're not "overt"... LOL.  All the while Xo is actually on record as referencing how blacks couldn't make it in life in this country, without whites.  Gads, how blatantly condescending & demeaning 

Try this.......how is one a "closet racist"?  How is that determined, outside of Xo's transparently ignorant say so??