Author Topic: Sarah Palin's New Website Is Up  (Read 3070 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sarah Palin's New Website Is Up
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 11:58:00 PM »
I do not hate Palin, I just think she is a poorly educated asshole, taking advantage of her celebrity to get rich.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 12:04:28 AM »
I do not hate Palin, I just think she is a poorly educated asshole, taking advantage of her celebrity to get rich.

If Palin is poorly educated then I guess we could blame her teachers for that. Aren't you a teacher? Why would you call her an asshole, what has she done to earn that label from you? Generally speaking we don't call people assholes unless there is something specific the person has done to warrant being called a name like that. Do you always call women that you don't agree with ASSHOLE?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 10:39:18 AM »
I was not responsible for the education of Sarah stupid Palin.

She is an asshole because she does asshole things. She will never be elected to anything again.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 10:51:53 AM »
Why would you call her an asshole

Kramer...she is an "asshole" because Gov Palin fundamentally disagrees
with him and represents a threat to his control freak agenda. Haven't you
ever noticed that liberals usually go bonkers when a conservative woman
or conservative black emerges onto the national stage. That's because
they know they can not afford to lose even a small percentage of
those groups or their liberal causes are doomed. So think of it as
they are fighting for their very existence, because if the Left lost
even 25% of the current black or female vote they now have their
party would be over. So yeah they are going to demonize and
personally attack women and black conservatives even if it means
coming after their mentally handicapped children. They have no shame!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 12:22:28 PM »
I was not responsible for the education of Sarah stupid Palin.

She is an asshole because she does asshole things. She will never be elected to anything again.

and you are a teacher of young minds -- how old are you? You sound like a 12 year old having a tantrum. Boy poor Sarah Palin sure rocked your world boring world. Poor poor man got his world rocked by a women who has more talent in her pinky than XO has in his entire body. Sarah Palin's IQ is certainly higher than yours, and she is much more ambitious than you. You seem happy to be simply be a tenured spanish teacher that teaches hate to dimwit punk brats. Palin is richer than you, she was a governor, mayor, VP candidate, speaks all over the country and maybe the world to audiences of up to 100,000, and made thew 2010 election win for Republican reality, and then there is the poor spanish teacher, you the hate peddler to our youth, and you call her a stupid asshole. I think we all know who the stupid asshole here is!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 12:29:16 PM »
The stupid asshole here is hiding in your mirror, Kramer.

Palin is over as a candidate for anything. She has revealed to the public that she is an asshole, and has a following consisting of fellow assholes.

And I am retired. When I was teaching, I did not teach politics, by the way, just Spanish.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 01:00:16 PM »
The stupid asshole here is hiding in your mirror, Kramer.

Palin is over as a candidate for anything. She has revealed to the public that she is an asshole, and has a following consisting of fellow assholes.

And I am retired. When I was teaching, I did not teach politics, by the way, just Spanish.

So let me get something straight; Sarah, who was a mayor, governor of the largest state, VP candidate, business owner, made her own wealth, and architect behind the landslide election wins last November is hated by a retired Spanish teacher that only worked at a private college, never accomplished much, never got rich, lives off taxpayers, & spends most of his time playing on the Internet. And you hate Sarah Palin and call her a stupid asshole. Does that about sum things up?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »
I have worked in public schools for exactly four years and a couple of months as a substitute, so how is that "living off the taxpayers"? I paid into Social Security since I was 16, so I can't see how getting it now qualifies. Hell, Ayn Rand collected Social Security, and I bet Ronald Reagan did as well.

Palin is an ignorant asshole.  She was elected governor, but quit to peddle a book she did not write. That may have resulted in financial success for her, but it is hardly any sort of exemplary behavior for a public servant.

I don't hate her, I just won't vote for her. I am certainly not in competition with her for anything.

It is pretty clear that she will never be elected to anything again.

But I can say one good thing about Palin: she is not as ignorant and hateful as Kramer. 

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 07:33:19 PM »
I have worked in public schools for exactly four years and a couple of months as a substitute, so how is that "living off the taxpayers"? I paid into Social Security since I was 16, so I can't see how getting it now qualifies. Hell, Ayn Rand collected Social Security, and I bet Ronald Reagan did as well.

Palin is an ignorant asshole.  She was elected governor, but quit to peddle a book she did not write. That may have resulted in financial success for her, but it is hardly any sort of exemplary behavior for a public servant.

I don't hate her, I just won't vote for her. I am certainly not in competition with her for anything.

It is pretty clear that she will never be elected to anything again.

But I can say one good thing about Palin: she is not as ignorant and hateful as Kramer.

Again, how on earth could Palin be where she is today if she were ignorant or stupid? Paying into Social Security doesn't guarantee you anything. Are you so stupid you didn't know that?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 12:52:26 AM »
Paying into Social security has resulted in me getting a check every month for the past three years.

I believe that is far more tangible that any of the crap that you dish out. The fact is that I paid into SS,and it is assholish of you to say I do not deserve to be paid out of the fund, and the SS administration agrees.

So go get hosed.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »
Paying into Social security has resulted in me getting a check every month for the past three years.

I believe that is far more tangible that any of the crap that you dish out. The fact is that I paid into SS,and it is assholish of you to say I do not deserve to be paid out of the fund, and the SS administration agrees.

So go get hosed.

you are not in control of that money. Your so-called investment isn't locked away with you name on it. The money you put into the general fund has long been spent. Those politicians can do whatever they want with your SS. Good luck sucker!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 05:20:08 PM »
   All Ponzi schemes pay out.

Small Ponzi schemes pay only a few before the swindler absconds with the swag.

Big Ponzi schemes can run for decades. Paying off all early investors with the greater number of new investors every year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoff_investment_scandal
half of Madoff's direct investors lost no money."

All Ponzi schemes play out, no matter how large the pool of investors eventually you will have tapped too many and can no longer find enough more. This wouldn't be true if investors came in infinate numbers but in any other case it is true.

Reagan saved SS from early demise by ropeing in more involentary investors , Clinton posponed the inevitable by changeing the formula by which COLA is computed to quietly reduce the payout .
Other presidents have done other things that either reduce the payout or increase the number of involentary investors, but what no one has ever done was to bank the "investment" it was all spent the same year it was taken in all of the time.

This cannot be laid squarely on one party as blame, nether party has done anything effective.

I will probly live long enough to receive back a fraction of the money I have put in, You, XO, are likely to live long enough to see the payouts be severely reduced.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 06:10:12 PM »
Social Security is not a Ponzi scheme. No Ponzi scheme can last for that long.

Ponzi schemes never reveal how they are structured, and they are voluntary. SS is based on a plan devised by Otto von Bismarck in Germany in the 1880's and still functioning in Germany,and how it works is known to everyone. SS is also not voluntary. People are not lured into it with promises of great wealth.

The difficulty with SS now is that (1) people are having fewer children, and (2) living longer. There is also the problem of SSI, which pays some benefits from SS to people who have not actually contributed to the fund. If the birthrate and life expectancy had stayed the same, SS would have no difficulty paying benefits.

What I found offensive in Kramer's smartass remark was his accusation that I am somehow on the dole from the government because I am collecting Social Security.

I paid in, and therefore I have a right to get paid. Other than a $3000 loan from the NDEA, I have not received any special perks from the government, and I have paid taxes and never been audited for all but one years since I was 16.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 11:24:59 PM »
    Maddoffs Ponzi scheme lasted four decades.

Setting a record for longevity is not proof that we are not looking at a ponzi scheme.

Social Security has EVERY feature that a Ponsi scheme has , includeing a convinceing brocure that obfuscates where the money will be comeing from when payout is going to be expected.

All of the money you and I put into SS is presently gone .

After a stock crash there once was a lady who asked a famous banker where her money went. He answered he " Where does your lap go when you stand up?"

There is no lockbox , we are liveing longer and a greater purportion of us retires every year , where is the money going to come from , deficit spending?
          Perhaps taxing the rich into nonexistance?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 11:45:51 PM »
There is no lockbox , we are liveing longer and a greater purportion of us retires every year , where is the money going to come from , deficit spending?Perhaps taxing the rich into nonexistance?

and that is another reason I have a major problem with the government, or shall I say politicians, calling the shots on our medical. Seems like they have a vested interest in killing us off sooner rather than paying us more Social Security or wasting dollars on our medical care.