Author Topic: Black Teen Kills Newlywed Soldier/Executes Pregnant Wife - Race Baiters Silent!  (Read 833 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A black teenager was convicted Tuesday of the murder of a newlywed soldier and his pregnant wife in Colorado. Meanwhile, Jesse Jackson was in Dallas, Texas, applying his expertise, whatever it is, to the medical care of Ebola victim Thomas Duncan and, not surprisingly, ignoring the Colorado case altogether.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776699/GUILTY-Teen-guilty-killing-newlywed-soldier-pregnant-wife-walked-burglarizing-home.html
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Why yes, by all means, Jesse Jackson was responsible and should be brought to justice, because he was obviously behind this.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Why yes, by all means, Jesse Jackson was responsible and should be brought to justice, because he was obviously behind this.

SIRS STRAW MAN ALERT!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
You are the moron who brought up Jesse Jackson, not I.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Bringing up JJ is a reference to the hypocrisy on display by the likes of him....not that he was behind the shooting, or even trying to cover it up.  That's strawman 101    ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
   This article is from England , and does not tell me how race is involved.

Nor does it fill me in much on the situation on Colorado.

So I don't know if this story would have been possible or likely with a white criminal, or if it would have been handled differently in the law or in the press. Not just from the facts presented here anyway.

Making this determination depends a lot on my previous experience , which depends a lot on what I am shown and on what I choose to remember.

Jessie Jackson is the right age to remember when a crime like this one would have caused riots and destruction of black communities by white mobs.

It has been a long strange trip, and we are still traveling.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
actually not too long ago a black cop shot a white kid some place and it did bring protestors around. but no riots occurred. just bringing up the difference here and kill the often brought up notion often said "if a white kid got shot people would respond more"