Author Topic: Sarah Palin is one Smart Cookie  (Read 5548 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sarah Palin is one Smart Cookie
« on: October 21, 2014, 10:02:30 PM »

The first pic on Sarah Palin's website reads the oh-so original tag of: "We must reverse Obama's destructive policies. Help send real conservatives to fix them". Underneath the declaration is a button for conservative saps to give money to SarahPac.
According to Open Secrets the fighting Palins have been bilking the pac:

Out of $1.4 million the PAC had available in the third quarter — $978,000 sitting in the bank at the beginning of the July 1-Sept. 30 period, plus another more than $433,000 raised during that time — SarahPAC managed to donate just $45,000 to fellow Republicans running in the midterms. That’s a little more than 3 percent.

For the two-year 2014 cycle, the former Alaska governor’s PAC, a vehicle that helps her stay in the game amid talk that she may run in the 2016 presidential contest, has raised $2.5 million on top of more than $1.1 million that was in the bank at the start of the cycle. It has spent $2.7 million, with about $150,000 — or 5.5 percent — going to candidates.

This isn't the least bit surprising. Palin quit on the people of Alaska to become a tacky television host and "author" who entered the lucrative conservative entertainment and grievance complex that has made political cancers such as O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh wealthy.

And that's why Palin is one smart cookie. I'm not talking about politics or policy, of course; that would be absurd. No--I say she's smart because she's convinced the uninformed fucks who watch Fox News to fund her lavish, rock and roll lifestyle. I always wondered how she afforded that Big Gulp.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Sarah Palin is one Smart Cookie
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 09:10:33 PM »
I find it amusing that the rightwing twits that regularly defend Sarah Palin who they think is such a genius have not come to her defense.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 05:46:30 PM »
Probably becasue you keep posting these rants in the wrong location    :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 04:59:06 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 05:29:42 PM »
Looks similar to my model, minus the color but plus a scope
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle