Author Topic: Former Obama CIA chief: Foreign governments have Hillary's emails  (Read 1532 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Michael Morell: Foreign governments have Hillary's email

By ADAM B. LERNER 5/15/15

Former Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell said that he believes some foreign intelligence agencies possess the contents of Hillary Clinton's private email server.

"I think that foreign intelligence services, the good ones, have everything on any unclassified network that the government uses," Morell said Friday in an interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show.

"I don't think that was a very good judgment," he added of Clinton's decision to use the private server for official State Department business. "I don't know who gave her that advice, but it was not good advice."

"She's paying a price for it now," Morell said of the server. "It was not good."

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/michael-morrell-foreign-governments-have-hillarys-email-118007.html
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Former Obama CIA chief: Foreign governments have Hillary's emails
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 12:42:34 PM »
FLASH!

EVERYONE on EVERY network has access to every unclassified network.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 05:18:23 PM »
FLASH! EVERYONE on EVERY network has access to every unclassified network.

if that were true...it would be all the more reason a sitting secretary of state should not be
using a personal e-mail account to conduct official business of the US State Department.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
If this guy actually had even ONE EXAMPLE, then he might have a case.

But he does not, and so he has no case.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 06:56:38 PM »
If this guy actually had even ONE EXAMPLE, then he might have a case. But he does not, and so he has no case.

So Obama's Former Deputy CIA Director is lying?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 11:08:22 PM »
That sounds like an opinion. And again, he has not provided a shred of evidence that Hillary has caused any problems with this.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 07:29:14 PM »
  The point of using private e-mail was not to secure it from foreign intelligence, it was to keep  it private from her employer.

So..

Mission accomplished.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 01:50:16 PM »
Do you want your employer to have access to all your e mail?

I know I would not, when I had an employer.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 02:33:00 PM »
Do you want your employer to have access to all your e mail? I know I would not, when I had an employer.

So change the law and let senior gvt officials keep all their e-mails secret and on unsecured networks!

::)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 02:52:41 PM »
Sure sounds like what Xo is advocating.  We, as in the tax payers of this country, are the employers. 

So, any and all Republican e-mails, should be completely prevented from being looked into by any Congressional oversight.  Any correspondence between a GOP Attorney General and.....ohh, some lobbiests should obviously remain private.  A Republican SoS's email to all forms of foreign governments and donators should also be allowed to remain private.....I mean, there wouldn't be anything underhanded going on, right?  Because....well because it should be ok to not want your employer to have access to all your e mail

I wonder if he ever reads what he types
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 09:58:18 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-got-now-classified-benghazi-info-on-private-email/ar-BBk6FOI

Part of the problem is the security her communication didn't have against foreign snooping.

Another part of the problem is the security she does have against accountability .

So is it a bad rule in the first place ?
Should State department employees each be responsible for their own electronic security?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 11:18:39 AM »
Every person has a private life and a right to privacy. Even elected officials.

If foreign governments have Hillary's e mails, and this has resulted in bad things happening as a direct result, then that should be focus of the argument here.
If foreign governments can read these e mails, then so can reporters and others making allegations about this.

As I recall, all you right wingers wanted to execute or seriously punish Bradley Manning and Julian Assage for  releasing documents that were generated by your taxpayer money. Now you say that Hillary MUST release her e mails, while Manning and Assage MUST BE PUNISHED for releasing information they had.

Assage must be extradited to Sweden for seducing girls or something unrelated to his Wikileaks, and is forced to hole up in Russia.

I suggest your priorities are warped and inconsistent. 

You just hate Hillary beyond all reason.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 12:05:34 PM »
Every person has a private life and a right to privacy. Even elected officials.

NOT WHEN YOU DO PUBLIC GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONS ON A PRIVATE SERVER, AS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL.  You would be going apesnot if this was Condi Rice, and all her 911 correspondence was going thru her private computer.  That's why we have laws for just this thing.  That's why Obama made Hillary sign a complete disclosure form, that she blatantly disregarded

There is no "shred of eveidence", because she was in the position of getting rid of it with her e-mail dump and dismantling her server.  THAT's why we have the laws that we do, to prevent precisely what you'd be crucifying a Republican for, if they had done the same thing

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 12:38:48 PM »
Now you are accusing me of something I might have done in your imagination.

What about Condi Rice's e mail? Have I ever mentioned that?

Stop with the crap about what the imaginary me might do in your useless imagination. No part of me would ever enter such a foul and disturbing  place.

If there is something in Hillary's e mail that has cause a problem, they have not mentioned it, so I deem it unworthy of mention until they do.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 12:52:55 PM »
Now you are accusing me of something I might have done in your imagination.

Oh it requires no imagination, purely application of your all too frequent repetition of criticizing anything & everything Republican.  I was bringing up a hypothetical with Condi.  Of course you knew that, but want to play the ignorant card. 

Notice Hillary is no longer SoS either, and yet we talk about her actions, when she was.  The point being, that if this were Condi, who ran all her Government functions thru a personal server, and following 911, we find out that she dumped/deleted thousands of e-mails, but claimed none of them had to do with 911, you'd be demanding she be indicted.  No one's mentioning any "problems" with Hillary's e-mails, because, she was in a position to delete anything that would have been

Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy the left holds so dear to, when trying to defend the indefensible