Author Topic: If the US Presidential Election "Mythical 3rd Party" Primary were held today...  (Read 3272 times)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Just want to get a feel for who people like as a presidential candidate among the Independents. Everyone should feel free to vote, even if they're not allowed to vote in the US.

I think I'll be able to update the list, so if there is someone you like but don't see them on the list, let me know and I'll try to add 'em.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Is Badnarik even running for President this time around? I thought he was running for Congress.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
Is Badnarik even running for President this time around? I thought he was running for Congress.

Not everyone on my lists has declared. Most of them have not, actually.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

The_Professor

Well, I can honstly say, ashamedly, that I only know of a few of these, and then, only via name recognition.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
52 views and only 4 votes??    :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle