Author Topic: So, so, so typical......sad, but typical  (Read 728 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
So, so, so typical......sad, but typical
« on: March 11, 2016, 10:58:43 PM »
So, again, the disclaimer, I'm not a Trump fan.  I'd rank him near the bottom of any GOP list, for President.  But I understand the why he's generating so much support.  The people of this country are seriously fed up with the political establishment.  In particular, the conservative base is fed up with being promised how the GOP would reign in the political exploits of Obama & the Dems, only to be thrown under the bus after they're elected to majority power.

But look at the absolute epitome of the left, as what took place in Chicago tonight.  Trump sets up a rally, where THOUSANDS are coming to attend.  But instead of protesters exercising their 1st amendment rights to simply protest, they go above and beyond to cause violent chaos, in an effort to get the event canceled....and they do.....and they're proud they were able to silence so many from exercising their 1st amendment rights, in particular Trump. 

And then they have the gall to accuse Trump of inciting them, as if they have no control of their own actions    >:(
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:13:12 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: So, so, so typical......sad, but typical
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 11:52:38 PM »
They (the "protesters"...thugs, goons, mobs) all arrived at the same time.

This was a planned opening salvo by people that are fearful the DemoPublican applecart could be turned on it's head.

I predict it will get worse...some people only believe in freedom as long as they are getting their way.

So as Trump gets closer to being nominated the groups behind what amounts to turning our country into a shitter.....will organize these type mobs to see how that works.

It could also be laying ground-work for when a patsy is found to try and assassinate Trump.

Ya know...it will be..."oh this guy was so mad...he lost it and killed Trump"
And the corrupt will pretend outrage...say the guy was wrong and should be punished
Then keep their corrupt apple-cart on the tracks

Upsetting an extremely powerful and lucrative apple-cart of corruption can be dangerous.

We'll see what the next move will be of the protectors of the Status quo.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987