Author Topic: A Pooch-ling in "The Game Plan"  (Read 3012 times)

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A Pooch-ling in "The Game Plan"
« on: October 20, 2007, 01:25:13 AM »
By an odd set of coincidences my offspring are all becoming Disney types.  My second-born, Robert, did a couple of years in Tokyo in Disney Sea as a performer and now my first-born, Chris, who is an aspiring actor, is an extra in "The Game Plan."  Since he is a SAG member (he did a commercial and has attended acting schools in NY and LA) he got paid as a "featured extra" and actually got a small speaking part (The Rock ordered something from him at the bar) but alas, ended up on the cutting room floor.  He shows up in the crowd at the stadium a few times.  He was in the front row and can be seen prominently for about two seconds in a couple of seens.  That may not seem important, but there was a certain young extra on the ship in the movie "Hawaii" that didn't do too bad.  (They call her the Divine Miss M.)

Anyway, we're waiting for the DVD to come out.  Come on "Deleted Scenes!"  :D
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

Cynthia

Re: A Pooch-ling in "The Game Plan"
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:02:52 PM »
Hey Poochie!! Good to see you!

Kudos to your offspring and may they spring forward with gusto!

My best friend's daughter is an actess and has had it rough being Hispanic. Can't find those high roles. She was in Costner's The Postman, and in a movie made for TV on CBS with Ann Margaret and Kris Kristofferson a few year ago. She played a deaf young teenager. It was something to see our Judy grow up and shine on the tube!

Good graces to you and yours, Poochie.

Cynthia

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A Pooch-ling in "The Game Plan"
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
By an odd set of coincidences my offspring are all becoming Disney types.  My second-born, Robert, did a couple of years in Tokyo in Disney Sea as a performer and now my first-born, Chris, who is an aspiring actor, is an extra in "The Game Plan."  Since he is a SAG member (he did a commercial and has attended acting schools in NY and LA) he got paid as a "featured extra" and actually got a small speaking part (The Rock ordered something from him at the bar) but alas, ended up on the cutting room floor.  He shows up in the crowd at the stadium a few times.  He was in the front row and can be seen prominently for about two seconds in a couple of seens.  That may not seem important, but there was a certain young extra on the ship in the movie "Hawaii" that didn't do too bad.  (They call her the Divine Miss M.)

Anyway, we're waiting for the DVD to come out.  Come on "Deleted Scenes!"  :D

Hi Pooch! It's great to see you around!

It's sounds like your litter of pups is doing great - congrats!