Author Topic: LITERALLY STUNNED!! HEATH LEDGER FOUND DEAD  (Read 21164 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
LITERALLY STUNNED!! HEATH LEDGER FOUND DEAD
« on: January 22, 2008, 07:20:42 PM »
Heath Ledger was found dead today in a New York City apartment owned by Mary-Kate Olsen according to the New York Times:

At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledger?s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger unconscious. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities.
The police said they did not suspect foul play. Officials said pills were found near the body.
TMZ reports Heath Ledger was in full cardiac arrest when paramedics arrived and was announced dead at the scene.

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/01/heath_ledger_found_dead.php

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: LITERALLY STUNNED!! HEATH LEDGER FOUND DEAD
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »
before that he was turning down jobs.
I`m guessing depression.
He saw the signs and made preparations.
I don`t understand the naked part though.
it`s quite a shock for somebody this young to do this.
but look at all the young known head cases in hollywood.
the list is growing.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 09:46:36 PM »
What do you mean "the naked part"?  Is there some account you're reading somewhere?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »
What do you mean "the naked part"?  Is there some account you're reading somewhere?

He was found naked in bed with pills scattered around, according to accounts.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Cynthia

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »
Oh Lord. O God.
Bless his soul. . . bless the daughter he helped create through love.

Rich

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »
He finally found a way to quit you.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »
He finally found a way to quit you.

>:(

You certainly are on John Gibson-listening dumbass fuck.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »
They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities.

Nah, the news accounts I'm seeing say they called one of the Olsen twins first.

"At 2:45 p.m., the massage therapist showed up for Ledger's appointment, knocked on his door and got no answer. She later noticed Ledger was unconscious and called actress Mary-Kate Olsen, whose number was programmed into Ledger's cell phone, to seek advice, police said.

Olsen said she would send over her private security. In the ensuing moments, the massage therapist realized that Ledger might be dead, called Olsen again, and then called 911. Paramedics ? and Olsen's security people ? arrived minutes later."

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 07:53:23 PM by hnumpah »
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Rich

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 11:36:36 PM »
Why brass! If things were fair, we'd be polling the membership concerning your future here.

No need to worry, you're safe.

yellow_crane

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 10:32:04 AM »
They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities.

Nah, the news accounts I'm seeing say they called one of the Olsen twins first.

"At 2:45 p.m., the massage therapist showed up for Ledger's appointment, knocked on his door and got no answer. She later noticed Ledger was unconscious and called actress Mary-Kate Olsen, whose number was programmed into Ledger's cell phone, to seek advice, police said.

Olsen said she would send over her private security. In the ensuing moments, the massage therapist realized that Ledger might be dead, called Olsen again, and then called 911. Paramedics ? and Olsen's security people ? arrived minutes later."

The coverage of this clearly exposes the purience of the media.

Just when reports of the sadness of such a loss should have been held with some respect, the press suddenly interrupts its own spongy sentimentality which is supposed to pass for eulogic commentary, lifts its eyebrows with sensational promise, and raises its voice with a sense of gossipy urgence--'hey, look, another celebrity factors in, and what does it MEAN?  How does this new celebrity factor in?  Was she involved?  Did she contribute?  Was he fucking her?

Handled with a kind of 'let's look at some shit' mindset, which more or less explains the whole of the popparotzi raison d'etre.

Meanwhile, the overtones of the supposedly less salacious press members are turned to broaden the story in order to expand its play, all the while pretending to be presenting all sides:  one serious drama critic states Ledger's performance in Brokeback suggests depth equal to Brando, while the rabid holy man from Kansas suggests that Ledger has been assassinated by Jesus for his sins.

Some serious critic ought to point out that the media's performance in this story recalls the pulpy zippiness of a pimp, or barker outside the hooch show.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »
Why brass! If things were fair, we'd be polling the membership concerning your future here.

No need to worry, you're safe.

If there were some kind of poll, I feel confident that you wouldn't see a post from me crying about saving the assholes the trouble.

If you can't see the difference between my reaction to you mocking the death of a young father by what appears to be an accidental overdose and your just lighting into Terra simply because she dared disagree with you then that's your problem.

Rich, what you continue to fail to realize is you have a history of crazed attacks and vulgar statements for no other reason than spite and ill-nature where as I have a history of using crazed attacks and vulgar statements on bullies that need to have the wind taken out of their sails every once in a while.

Another difference between you and I is that when I am accused of crossing the line, I'm more than willing to evaluate the situation objectively and at least try to hear when others are telling me that I've crossed the line.  And even if I feel that I have NOT crossed the line, I will at least acknowledge the majority's position that I have and attempt to balance the scales by apologizing for giving them that perception and explain why I've said whatever I said that gave them that perception.

When you are in that situation, all I've ever seen is a big F**K U (in so many words) with your name under it.

Rich

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 12:13:13 PM »
No need to cry about it brassy.

Like I said, he needs little people like you, otherwise, who would there be to argue with? Normally I would just ignore your little hissy fit, but coming on the heels of my recent incident I thought it a good idea to comment on it.

Feel free to call me anything you like. I can comment on any public figure anytime I like. If I want to call Heath Ledger a drooling reprobate faggot, I can. There are laws that protect my right to do that. Even in here public figures are fair game. At least they have been in the past. Rules may have changed or they may now only apply yo certain members. The difference here is supposed to be that members can't abuse other members verbally by calling them bitches, dogs, or mention there personal hygiene (apparently). But of course those rules only apply to certain members. You are excluded, as are all the other liberal/fascist/communist members of this little corner of the net.

So fire away little man. I can take it. I just wish this little regime would be just a little bit fair when it comes to this kind of thing.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 12:24:09 PM by Rich »

yellow_crane

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 01:33:42 PM »

Ahhh . . .

Provokes the general malaise that teachers often feel, hoping their overdue corrective measures will elicit some measure of contrition, along with the time spent alone in the hall.

No such luck.

Therefore, the former transgressions will emerge soon enough, probably even hotter, fed by all that resentment that might have been translated into a genuine realization and concurrent contrition.

Wondering if the strains of personal responsibilty of individual voters demanded in participatory democracy to forge rational chastisement, the rescuing enablements by half measures, and the diffusion of the blame ( . . . SSSSSS . . . SSSSS . . .) obfuscated the moral exercise?

The management always earns its sheckles in such twilight inevitabilities.

Wish them good luck ahead of time.

Rich

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »
Forget the medication today stain?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »
No need to cry about it brassy.

Like I said, he needs little people like you, otherwise, who would there be to argue with? Normally I would just ignore your little hissy fit, but coming on the heels of my recent incident I thought it a good idea to comment on it.

Feel free to call me anything you like. I can comment on any public figure anytime I like. If I want to call Heath Ledger a drooling reprobate faggot, I can. There are laws that protect my right to do that. Even in here public figures are fair game. At least they have been in the past. Rules may have changed or they may now only apply yo certain members. The difference here is supposed to be that members can't abuse other members verbally by calling them bitches, dogs, or mention there personal hygiene (apparently). But of course those rules only apply to certain members. You are excluded, as are all the other liberal/fascist/communist members of this little corner of the net.

So fire away little man. I can take it. I just wish this little regime would be just a little bit fair when it comes to this kind of thing.

Translation:  F**K U.

I wasn't attacking you.  Dude, I've gone out of my way to try and talk to you rationally both in this forum and in a brief email discussion that time, trying to find some kind of common ground and you just don't seem interested in that only in invective and taunts.  What's up with that?