Author Topic: 13 Reasons to vote Republican on Nov. 7  (Read 7211 times)

terra

Re: 13 Reasons to vote Republican on Nov. 7
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 05:13:53 PM »
there seems to be districts where the word republican is dirty.

You forgot to add "the Dem's fear mongering is doing it's job," with this section.

Fear! Run for your lives! The Democrats are coming!!!I did say they were repubs. Bush with his.../if you vote for democrats you will get taxed and killed in your bed.Now you know that is playing to the fears of people raised in fear.  All the dems have to do is tell the truth.

terra

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 05:14:47 PM »
All the dems have to do is tell the truth.

Then one wonders why so many of them lie.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 05:41:24 PM »
Fear! Run for your lives! The Democrats are coming!!!  I did say they were repubs. Bush with his.../if you vote for democrats you will get taxed and killed in your bed.Now you know that is playing to the fears of people raised in fear.  All the dems have to do is tell the truth.

terra

Then one wonders why they lie when they say stuff like if you vote for democrats you will get taxed and killed in your bed.  Taxed, absolutely.  Haven't met a liberal Dem yet that didn't salivate over raising taxes.  Killed in your bed??  What Republican says, or even implies that?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 07:39:34 PM »
Good to see you Terra.

I hope you are as healthy as you are wrong.

I am right as rain and more right then you.   

I am doing volunteer work for MoveOn... :-*

How have you been?

I am doing well,  glad to hear that you are too.

I think you may drag Moove on to the left.

larry

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »
I did say they were repubs. Bush with his.../if you vote for democrats you will get taxed and killed in your bed.Now you know that is playing to the fears of people raised in fear.  All the dems have to do is tell the truth.

Hi Terra. Do you think Bush arranged for the Saddam verdict to be announced just two day before the election? I do. The trial went on for more than a year. Three of Saddam's attorneys were murdered and in spite of all of that, the verdict came right on time for a Nov. surprise.

Glad to see you back in action Terra.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 09:52:40 PM »
Bush with his.../if you vote for democrats you will get taxed and killed in your bed.

Larry is that a direct quote from Bush?

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 01:33:40 AM »
Good to see you Terra.

How have you been?

Yay Terra! Good to see you! 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

terra

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 02:24:15 AM »
I did say they were repubs. Bush with his.../if you vote for democrats you will get taxed and killed in your bed.Now you know that is playing to the fears of people raised in fear.  All the dems have to do is tell the truth.

Hi Terra. Do you think Bush arranged for the Saddam verdict to be announced just two day before the election? I do. The trial went on for more than a year. Three of Saddam's attorneys were murdered and in spite of all of that, the verdict came right on time for a Nov. surprise.

Glad to see you back in action Terra.
thanks Larry,
I have been missing all of you. That and I expect to be able to say...nnner nanner nanner... to our GOP friends. I know they have been more picky lately...they cn not help it. Theyt are going down down down and that is hard to swallow when they have been so arrogant.

Personally there has been alot of things happening and repubs going down, the only reason we would not take over the house and senate is that all of the GOP are hypocrites. Its ok for repubs to screw around on their wives, be a closeted gay, run after pages, sale power and be obnoxious cheating liers...BUT damn don't get a Blow job while democrat.

And it was VERY planned when  that virdict will be announced.
I have always been in action..I joined a forum- Street Prophets. It is a liberal political/religious forum. Rather nice.  They have some wonderful diarists...and enough Pagans to make me happy. Its a place where Jewish Rabis get along beautifully with atheists and Pagans.
But it is too polte and I need some Debate gate...lol
Hugs hope you have been well.

terra

terra

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 02:30:53 AM »
Good to see you Terra.

How have you been?

Yay Terra! Good to see you! 

Wonderful to see you!
I have been meaning to call you..I did once  but your phone was busy. How have you been?
Tuesday is right around the corner, have you been as antsy as I have been?

Hugs,
terra

The_Professor

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2006, 12:25:51 PM »
Saw "The Wicker Man" the other day and thoguht of you, Terra. Seen it yet? Nicolas Cage did an excellent job as did others in the movie.

terra

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 02:56:51 PM »
Saw "The Wicker Man" the other day and thoguht of you, Terra. Seen it yet? Nicolas Cage did an excellent job as did others in the movie.

Prof,
If you want to see the Wicker Man see the old one. I don't know of a Pagan that has seen the old one that would spend the money ofto see this new one.. It changed too much. They kowtowed to the religuous right. The Cage character was a prig...I mean by the end you wanted that sucker to flame. But there was so much more to it... they changed too much.
Get the one with Christopher Lee. He was super...so was the bits of real paganism that was in it.

glad you thought of me, but they really made Pagans the bad guys...so I don't know if I am flattered.lol
terra

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 07:47:57 PM »
"Its ok for repubs to screw around on their wives, be a closeted gay, run after pages, sale power and be obnoxious cheating liers...BUT damn don't get a Blow job while democrat."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Name for us two scandals .

One in which a Republican was caught with his pants down and gets away with it.

And one in which a Democrat is caught so , and must go?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Wicker man movies
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 08:06:39 PM »
The original Wicker Man was as perfect a film as I have ever seen. They were wrong to remake it, and any changes they may have made it I am sure were for the worse.

In the original, it is a clash between societies: the British society of the inspector played by Lee and the society of the Island, which was pagan and no less logical.

I haven't seen the new version, and I don't know if I really want to.

I am pretty sure that I wouldn't want to se a remake of Little Big Man or Groundhog Day or Easy Rider, either.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 08:15:05 PM »
"Litte Big Man" is one of my favoriate Books , not a bad movie either.

Would you want to see a sequal based on the second "Little Big  Man" book?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 08:18:22 PM »
Name for us two scandals .

One in which a Republican was caught with his pants down and gets away with it.

And one in which a Democrat is caught so , and must go?

This should be interesting
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle