Author Topic: indie 4  (Read 2566 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
indie 4
« on: May 26, 2008, 02:31:28 AM »
not bad
indie hasn`t really slowdown at all
I do wish they used some of the same music from the trailer to the movie
I`ll help with the flow better.
but a fun ride
no clip after the credits so you can cut out when the credits start.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: indie 4
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 03:26:05 AM »
To be bluntly honest, I thought it was the worst of the 4.  I mean, it was all campy and action filled, but come on......he should have died 20times over.  Are all Russians that bad a shot with automatic weapons??  3 waterfalls??  Surviving a Nuclear blast??  But it was nice to see Karen Allen.  Her smile did light up the screen quite a bit, and she was much better than Kate Capshaw
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 07:59:34 AM »
I did think,he must of stolen some incan pendant that protects him from major harm.
he really shouldn`t be walking.

fatman

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 11:59:43 AM »
I liked it, although I'll say that the Last Crusade was my favorite by far.  It does seem like he's gotten gruffer and grouchier though.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 12:10:19 PM »
I rank them
#1 Lost Ark  (Easily the best, IMHO)
#2 Last Crusade
#3 Temple
but very close behind, as I was no big fan of Temple either, #4 Skulls
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »
A friend explained how he was able to handle so much punishment.
I totally forgot he drank fron the grail and while not enough to make him immortal,enough to make him extremely durable.
But i still think he`s wear a amulet to handle the realy big danger`s like the nuke.

Cynthia

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 01:46:49 AM »
To be bluntly honest, I thought it was the worst of the 4.  I mean, it was all campy and action filled, but come on......he should have died 20times over.  Are all Russians that bad a shot with automatic weapons??  3 waterfalls??  Surviving a Nuclear blast??  But it was nice to see Karen Allen.  Her smile did light up the screen quite a bit, and she was much better than Kate Capshaw

To be honest, Harrison Ford can turn 80 and he'll still be HOT. That man is the sexiest man on the planet. hands down...GO Indie at any pace.  ;)
I haven't seen the movie yet, and I am sure I will get some jollies over the fact that Harry is still hangin in there. There's nothing better than a real good story. If he survived all of that, well, then ...that's Hollywood at it's best. Come on...who wants the Russians to shot down any man 007 or Indiana? 8)