Author Topic: Best way to keep the Bristol Palin story out of the press....  (Read 635 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Best way to keep the Bristol Palin story out of the press....
« on: September 03, 2008, 12:25:58 AM »
leak that John Edwards was the father.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:26:06 AM by BT »

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Best way to keep the Bristol Palin story out of the press....
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 01:29:30 AM »
leaked that John Edwards was the father.

A little secret  - - - it's OK because the more the press piles on Palin's family the more people we go in McCain's direction.

This slice of the press are so consumed with hate and disdain that they are blind to the fact they are helping elect John McCain. I want them to continue to show the world just how nasty they are. I want them to compensate for all the positive press they are giving Obama by going after the lovely Palin family. I want them to shoot themselves in the foot as all liberals eventually do. For being the smartest people around they sure are pretty stupid.

Knutey

Re: Best way to keep the Bristol Palin story out of the press....
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 02:39:31 AM »
leaked that John Edwards was the father.

A little secret  - - - it's OK because the more the press piles on Palin's family the more people we go in McCain's direction.

This slice of the press are so consumed with hate and disdain that they are blind to the fact they are helping elect John McCain. I want them to continue to show the world just how nasty they are. I want them to compensate for all the positive press they are giving Obama by going after the lovely Palin family. I want them to shoot themselves in the foot as all liberals eventually do. For being the smartest people around they sure are pretty stupid.
Do you beat your meat as you write this nonsense? Must be .What else can explain your brain turning to the mush it has turned into.