Author Topic: May I say....  (Read 5218 times)

terra

May I say....
« on: November 08, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »
NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!
This is a good day!
And when all recounts are done...we will have the senate!

MoveOn.org did 6 million calls...and I am so proud to have been a part of it..WE WON!!

SPEAKER PELOSI
ok that was my time of gloating...wait...

DEMOCRATS WON!!ok I am done...

terra the happy camper!

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: May I say....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 11:35:38 AM »

And if you don't, it was obviously voter fraud on the part of the Republicans, right?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

terra

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 11:42:59 AM »
Well the Secretary of State of Virginia is already investigating some robo calls and leaflets handed out.
Hell you repubs can not wean yourselves from the dirty tricks....we know it is a part of you, so we take that into account. But even with the tricks in Virginia, Webb still is ahead.

So now you all can spout your sour grapes...it won't dampen the joy of this day...I was up til after 3 this morning. I can imagine you all on your knees promising your soul and first born child to pull this election out of the cleansing fire.  lol...
Ok you can whinge...I remember how hard it is to take. Poor boobie...

terra

And if you don't, it was obviously voter fraud on the part of the Republicans, right?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 11:56:03 AM »
Well the Secretary of State of Virginia is already investigating some robo calls and leaflets handed out.

I had heard the FBI was investigating that.

And the "whinging" is coming from the left already. It's already been claimed here that any close elections that the Dems lost were lost due to voter fraud on the part of the Republicans.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

terra

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 02:02:24 PM »

I had heard the FBI was investigating that.

And the "whinging" is coming from the left already. It's already been claimed here that any close elections that the Dems lost were lost due to voter fraud on the part of the Republicans.

Ami, Thats funny, I am paying close attention to what's going on..Nothing on any of the liberal blogs or anything ha said that. Is it true that those dirty trcks have happened? Yes. Could those said dirty tricks change a very close race...yes. Is this what those doing those dirty tricks want...of course.

So tell me are you exuseing those cheating?

terra

domer

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 02:05:43 PM »
You're an embarrassment, Terra. What yesterday's still-unfolding victory portends is the accession of grown-up Democrats.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 02:17:39 PM »
NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!
This is a good day!

MoveOn.org did 6 million calls...and I am so proud to have been a part of it..WE WON!!

SPEAKER PELOSI
ok that was my time of gloating...wait...

DEMOCRATS WON!!ok I am done...

terra the happy camper!

Include me in this, I'm so happy!   WHEW.     Relieved, happy. 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 02:27:32 PM »
And the "whinging" is coming from the left already.

Is there a reason the word "whinging" is in quotes?
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

terra

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 02:30:57 PM »
You're an embarrassment, Terra. What yesterday's still-unfolding victory portends is the accession of grown-up Democrats.
Domer..

Domer...Kiss my ass...

You think after all the BS that these people in here that  have crammed down liberals throats they don't deserve some Crispy Crow? Well I know 10 ways to cook crow and if they want the recipe I will help them out.

sheesh... you are not my judge. So tell it to someone that gives a pence.

terra

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 02:41:06 PM »
Ami, Thats funny, I am paying close attention to what's going on..Nothing on any of the liberal blogs or anything ha said that. Is it true that those dirty trcks have happened? Yes. Could those said dirty tricks change a very close race...yes. Is this what those doing those dirty tricks want...of course.

So tell me are you exuseing those cheating?

As I said, the claim was made here. By Brass. BT called him on it the other day.

I'm not excusing them; I'm saddened that the Democrats will not investigate their own.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 02:42:27 PM »
Is there a reason the word "whinging" is in quotes?

I assumed that she intended to say "whining."

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 03:13:28 PM »
"Whinge" and "whinging" are both words in their own right.

I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »
"Whinge" and "whinging" are both words in their own right.

Yes, they are. And both "whinging" and "whining" make sense in the context of Terra's post. But "whining" is more insulting, so that's why I assumed it was what she meant. Also, "whinge" and "whinging" are more commonly used by the Brits; it's not something most Americans would say.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 03:32:50 PM »

LOL

Yeah, all those PRO-Iraq Invasion folks just landslided everyone didn't they?  After corruption, the Iraq "war" was the second biggest deciding factor.

I have news for you, domie.  The "inmates" are running the asylum now and you'd better jump to the GOP while they're sinking.

The_Professor

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:30:20 PM »
The Republicans got what they deserve. They took our trust and corrupted it via corruption, ill-advised military ventures and so on. They also are spending money at a prodigious clip....sigh.

I hope the Democrats can do better. I have great hopes for some of them such as Shuler of North Carolina and Marshall of Georgia. And others. However, retaliation tacts such as hearings, etc. might change my mind. I want RESULTS not bickering. I want bipartisan successes. I want them to finally WORK for the good of all the people.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 08:01:24 PM by The_Professor »