Author Topic: Bill Cosby's son's legacy  (Read 2007 times)

Cynthia

Bill Cosby's son's legacy
« on: October 20, 2008, 09:50:40 PM »

Being on vacation this week, and next....I found myself this first Monday morning on 'break' uuuulllllltra relaxed and ready to do nothing......until I decided to get to work organizing the little areas of my house....ha.
But, I found myself embracing The Ladies of The View.
Evenutally, I found on the cable dish I ordered recently (btw, such a waste) an old Cosby stand up / sit down comedy routine.(1983) As I cleaned out my kitchen drawers on the living room floor, I couldn't believe how much fun I was about to have as I was electrified by the "Cos". I had forgotten about his hilarious approach of welcoming us into his life as a family man---husband and father. As I listened, rolling on the floor with laughter literally, I realized that the son he was talking about is now dead. God, that was sad. Cosby spoke about having four girls and one son, sandwiched in between the little ladies. 
IT was probably the saddest thing I have experienced in a long time. But, I honored him  and his total respect for his family and his "gig" and continued the laughter with his audience for another hour.

I don't care what others think of Bill Cosby, I admire him.
So, I googled Ennis Cosby this evening. Here is what I found. The man was a teacher! He grew up with dyslexia, yet he became a dedicated soldier for the child. I was thrilled to be welcomed into the life of William Henry Cosby and his lovely family life, albeit a rough patch indeed.
He raised a great bunch of kids.

http://www.hellofriend.org/