Author Topic: NHL suspends Stars' Sean Avery for crude comments  (Read 22583 times)

richpo64

Re: NHL suspends Stars' Sean Avery for crude comments
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »
Little Cindy chimes in.

:D

What? The vibrator run out of batteries bitch?

richpo64

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 12:01:32 AM »
>>If Brett Hull can think half as well as his father could play he'll shit can Avery so he can join richpo and OJ and the three of them can go around holding up gas stations.<<

Should this mean something to anybody but you shit-for-brains?

Once again, to all you morons, if you've been drinking, don't post. Or at least bother someone else. Your love for me is not appreciated. Try writing a letter to some relative you hate. Or maybe a threatening letter to President Bush. I'm trying to discuss something relevant in  American culture. There are people intelligent enough to appreciate it. You three would be better off discussing Survivor or American Idol. Seriously, if you're having a bad day, do what you always do.

Cry.

Cynthia

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 01:43:42 AM »
Little Cindy chimes in.

:D

What? The vibrator run out of batteries bitch?

LOL.....you are indeed the ugly man on this board, as folks have painted you out to be....Ok, I admit, you are a joke..... But you know that.

You want us to read your humorless strip? Ok, and yet you can't come up with anything more creative than calling a woman a bitch? ahhh come on, sure you can.....You have more anger than that dude. Come on give us your best shot......

Show your real anger. I want to see it clear and present.

Paint your picture.

Make it a real asshole portrait.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2008, 07:11:11 AM »
Nerdie little Mommas boys who are to afraid to try sports, never had a date with a real live girl.

Again, there is nothing at all wrong with sports. Most of them are good exercise. But WATCHING SPORTS is not exercise at all, and "trying sports" would be playing, not watching. With regard to sex, again, practice is not the same thing as voyerism, is it? But guys like you probably don't know the difference.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

richpo64

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »
Cindy,

So I'm ugly. Oh well. You're ugly, and stupid.

Honestly, why did you feel the need to stick your big fat ass into this in the fist place? You could have just kept your big mouth shut, but no, you felt the need to inteject your colossal stupidity. You're far far to stupid to keep up Cindy.

You haven't got two brain cells to rub together you greasy little coquette. Do something productive with your time. Find a man. I'm sure there's a guy out there willing to over look your debilitating lack of substance.

Since you felt the need to start something, let me ask you, do you write like this when you're writing in school? Because you really come off as a complete incompetent when you're writing. You actually have a college degree? From where? I'd really like to know so I can warn people about what a terrible school it was to allow a stupid hack like yourself to influence young minds.

Now go away little girl. I have no time for stupid women.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:07:32 AM by richpo64 »

BSB

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »
>>Because you really come off as a compete incompetent when you're writing.<<

Good thing you aren't a "compete incompetent" when writing.

richpo64

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »
Another typo Nazi.

Pathetic little twerp.

BSB

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
>>What? The vibrator run out of batteries bitch?<<

Could you share with us more of your expertise on acceptable personal conduct, richpo?

richpo64

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 12:32:31 PM »
Sure. Go fuck yourself loser.

How's that?

I have a suggestion bucky, crawl back under your rock. Your opinion means less than nothing to me. If you feel in need of some attention, try knutty. You and he are perfect for each other. Otherwise, keep your attempts at flames to yourself. I enjoyed running you out of here before, but you're just old and tired now. Find that rock, and pull it over your head.

Knutey

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2008, 01:07:03 PM »
Sure. Go fuck yourself loser.

How's that?

I have a suggestion bucky, crawl back under your rock. Your opinion means less than nothing to me. If you feel in need of some attention, try knutty. You and he are perfect for each other. Otherwise, keep your attempts at flames to yourself. I enjoyed running you out of here before, but you're just old and tired now. Find that rock, and pull it over your head.

It is almost as much fun watching others beat up the fascist asshole and show him for the hate-filled foulmouthed creep that he is as it is to do it myself. He becomes even more of a blithering idiot (if that is possible)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 01:17:20 PM by Knutey »

Cynthia

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2008, 01:15:04 PM »
Richpo,

Go jump in the lake.

chickencounter

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 01:41:26 PM »
Children!  please stick to the topic of this thread and leave the mud outside.  Thank you.

richpo64

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
How about if I jump in my pool?

Sorry chicky. I didn't start this. I was being my usual mind mannered self commenting on a story I found interesting when somebody let the children in.

chickencounter

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 01:47:11 PM »
It's too cold for the pool!

By the way, I tend to agree with you that this is way overblown.  I was kind of shocked when I found out what the slur was.  Inappropriate, but very mild.

richpo64

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2008, 01:57:20 PM »
Yup, it's to cold, but since there's no lake around. Well, there is the Atlantic Ocean over there ...

This was a big topic of discussion on the local sports radio program. I found it amazing that men would actually call for this guys suspension. Hell, I know how to get suspended, and that ain't it.

;)