Author Topic: Bush Ducks  (Read 5416 times)

richpo64

Re: Bush Ducks
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 11:29:54 AM »
More reality

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVZlLBchVE[/youtube]

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »
But......but....Rich, EVERYONE else was duped by Bush.  Clinton administration as well.  Only Bush alone knew there were no WMD, based on......well based on the left's say so.  And we all know how truthful and accurate they are when it comes to Bush now
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Cynthia

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 11:47:03 AM »
You know, I feel sorry for the guy. He is spent and so very gray after years of hell--8 to be exact.  But, I feel he has to suffer the error of his decision...because he should NEVER have entered Iraq. Never.

With of course, the other opinion being that given what Bush knew at the time, and the events of 911, it would have been grossly irresponsible had he NOT entered both Afghanistan & Iraq.  And I'm also betting that history will see as Lincoln was to the slaves, Bush was to the Iraqis

Dammit

Well, perhaps, but Iraqis will probably consider anything the West has to offer as an insult, as well.
Bush had a choice to get Bin Laden first and foremost. He could have taken down Saddam in time. I am saying that Bush's choices were not wise options in terms of fighting against the terrorism responsible for destroying so much on our soil.

But he chose to jump in with all feet and no arms....or at least fewer "arms". Lincoln can't be compared to Bush in this scenario. Lincoln made a tough stand for this country. Bush made an impulsive push ...biting off more than he could chew.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 11:50:08 AM by Cindy »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2008, 11:49:55 AM »
And I'm also betting that history will see as Lincoln was to the slaves, Bush was to the Iraqis
===========================================================================
This is totally bogus .

The slaves were people living in America. The South was a part of America.

Since f*cking when is it the province of the government of this country to "free" the citizens in a country with an utterly alien culture half a world away?

Juniorbush will go down in history as the worst president ever, who wrecked the economy of his own country to monger a war through lies and deceit and in an incompetent manner.    

And you ratwing morons voted for him TWICE.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

richpo64

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2008, 11:54:21 AM »
>>But......but....Rich, EVERYONE else was duped by Bush.  Clinton administration as well.  Only Bush alone knew there were no WMD, based on......well based on the left's say so.  And we all know how truthful and accurate they are when it comes to Bush now.<<

ATTENTION READERS! The above comments are SARCASM.

:D

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2008, 11:54:58 AM »
You know, I feel sorry for the guy. He is spent and so very gray after years of hell--8 to be exact.  But, I feel he has to suffer the error of his decision...because he should NEVER have entered Iraq. Never.

With of course, the other opinion being that given what Bush knew at the time, and the events of 911, it would have been grossly irresponsible had he NOT entered both Afghanistan & Iraq.  And I'm also betting that history will see as Lincoln was to the slaves, Bush was to the Iraqis

Well, perhaps, but Iraqis will probably consider anything the West has to offer as an insult, as well.

Maybe........and maybe there are far more Iraqis than you can possibly imagine, grateful that they no longer live under a ruthless dictator, where a shoe thrown at Saddam or even a guest of Saddam's, would have him AND his entire family killed....................or worse

And I'm also betting that history will see as Lincoln was to the slaves, Bush was to the Iraqis
===========================================================================
This is totally bogus .

And your opinion is duely noted, as this has nothing to do with geography, but the effects upon the populace

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

richpo64

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2008, 11:57:58 AM »
>>And you ratwing morons voted for him TWICE.<<

Notice how angry the libtard gets when presented with indisputable proof his side are lying traitorous power hungry scum.

Then there's the fact that he voted for the least qualified candidate EVER. Someone he knows virtually NOTHING about.

richpo64

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2008, 12:00:26 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH93UlGHBfk[/youtube]

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »
I do not care what sort of crap Hannity cobbles together. I do not care what Democratic senators said about Saddam's alleged and bogus WMD's. I was against this stiupis war from the start, becauee it was a terrible idea.

And I was right.

richpo64

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 12:03:49 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0f5u_0ytUs[/youtube]

richpo64

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 12:05:58 PM »
We understand. Facts don't matter to people like you. Now you claim it's the idea of war, not Bush that you oppose.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 12:06:54 PM »
I do not care what sort of crap Hannity cobbles together. I do not care what Democratic senators said about Saddam's alleged and bogus WMD's. I was against this stiupis war from the start, becauee it was a terrible idea.  And I was right.

Yea, that explains the mass demonstration of Iraqis who want oppression and dictator rule brought back, not to mention the continued terrorist attacks on U.S. soil

oh wait

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:01 PM »
Again, it is not the province of the US government or of my tax dollars to provide Iraqis with a government they sort of like.
This is about a trillion dollars and so far it has not benefited anyone in this country with a trillion dollars of anything of value.

I suppose it has been a boon for the prosthetics industry, and of course, the weapons industry. But not anywhere near a trillion dollars worth.

richpo64

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »
Same ole libtard claptrap.

They said the same thing after the Civil War, WWI, WWII. Korea. Anything that's hard is just to much for them to bare.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 12:43:41 PM »
Again, it is not the province of the US government or of my tax dollars to provide Iraqis with a government they sort of like.

And again, this has nothing to do with geography, nor why we went into Iraq in the 1st place