Author Topic: CBS Poll on Palin  (Read 4369 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: CBS Poll on Palin
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 03:23:55 PM »
Of course I'm a yankee, son. We're what the rest of America tries to become. Aristocratic, urbane, intellectually keen, worldly, blue blooded, in a word, superior. But we understand that those of you who live out in the hinterlands are a century or two behind us so we are therefore usually patient with you. Sometimes, I might add, to a fault. You really do need our guidance.

at least both his feet are firmly planted on the ground.

Rich

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 03:33:07 PM »
I've visited Boston.

LMAO!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 05:19:34 PM »
You're really impressed with money and places like Harvard and Yale aren't you CU4. Well, I suppose that comes from being a Christian Texas hick. Here in Boston we aren't that impressed with that stuff because its so common. We know that money and going to Harvard has nothing to do with having a good life, or turning out well.

That is what is so delightfull about Palin, she has lived a good life and is turning out well.

She has courage , proven by her takeing on a corrupt senior member of her own party .

She has a good heart and  a good common sense witnessed by her care for her chilldren.

She has a snide sence of humor  even when uses it on herself.

And best of all the main stream press hates her with a passion, it is delightfull to see them agonise over her successes.

Frankly I would like to have a cheif with a strong common sense , perhaps more than I want one that knows it all.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2010, 06:25:51 PM »
<<Frankly I would like to have a cheif with a strong common sense , perhaps more than I want one that knows it all.>>

How about one of the guys behind the meat counter at your local supermarket?  Surely to God, one of them must have some strong common sense.  It's a bonus if he loves his kids too.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »
<<Frankly I would like to have a cheif with a strong common sense , perhaps more than I want one that knows it all.>>

How about one of the guys behind the meat counter at your local supermarket?  Surely to God, one of them must have some strong common sense.  It's a bonus if he loves his kids too.

isn't obama a butcher? he sure did a hellofa good job carving up the economy, trimming jobs, and slicing up GM.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »
<<isn't obama a butcher? he sure did a hellofa good job carving up the economy, trimming jobs, and slicing up GM.>>

Well, no, actually, if you take your mind back to October of 2008, you'll see that the Bush administration had already done the first two jobs and you'll have to enlighten me about "slicing up" GM, which I understand is still in business, which would probably not be the case had Obama not rescued it with taxpayer money and fired some incompetent management.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »
<<isn't obama a butcher? he sure did a hellofa good job carving up the economy, trimming jobs, and slicing up GM.>>

Well, no, actually, if you take your mind back to October of 2008, you'll see that the Bush administration had already done the first two jobs and you'll have to enlighten me about "slicing up" GM, which I understand is still in business, which would probably not be the case had Obama not rescued it with taxpayer money and fired some incompetent management.

GM should have gone out of business. In reality they would have been bought and restructured, hopefully kicked out the union and then they would be on track to sell many cars. as it stands many Americans, me included, will never buy a GM car again, especially under current management.

Another nice thing about Obama the butcher is he loves children. That's why he supports killing babies that survive botched abortions. And another loving thing he's doing for children, even unborn kids, is leaving them trillions of dollars of debt to pay on for the next 100 years or so.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »
<<And another loving thing he's doing for children, even unborn kids, is leaving them trillions of dollars of debt to pay on for the next 100 years or so.>>

My, my, how shocking.  Of course the two wars that Bush chose to start have nothing at all to do with that debt, do they?  How about the Bush tax cuts, do they have anything at all to do with it?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2010, 07:29:14 PM »
In fact, they had alot to do with increasing fed revenues.  Unfortunately, they couldn't match the increase in spending
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 07:36:15 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2010, 07:30:21 PM »
<<And another loving thing he's doing for children, even unborn kids, is leaving them trillions of dollars of debt to pay on for the next 100 years or so.>>

My, my, how shocking.  Of course the two wars that Bush chose to start have nothing at all to do with that debt, do they?  How about the Bush tax cuts, do they have anything at all to do with it?

you like slavery don't ya?

I don't

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2010, 08:02:22 PM »
<<you like slavery don't ya?

<<I don't>>

WHOAAAAH, Kramer!  Against slavery, are ya?  Who woulda known you were such a progressive fella?

How about cannibalism, are you against that too?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2010, 09:14:32 PM »
Of course I'm a yankee, son. We're what the rest of America tries to become.

Is that why so many yankees and companies move outta there?
Because it's so great?
Or maybe it's just YA'LL trying to get to where so many beautiful women are.
Yeah NY City has it's share...but hell beyond that...it ain't even close!
BTW....Is it the weather that makes YA'LL so rude and mean?
course not everyone....but you sho got yo share
All that freezin ass weather I guess would make me sour too!
Supposed to be 73 here tomorrow  ;)
I will admit "Jersey Shore" is pretty funny!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2010, 09:25:51 PM »
<<you like slavery don't ya?

<<I don't>>

WHOAAAAH, Kramer!  Against slavery, are ya?  Who woulda known you were such a progressive fella?

How about cannibalism, are you against that too?

that is a Republican trait just go back and look at Lincoln

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2010, 11:20:19 PM »
Palin is an ignoramus and as an added bonus she's also a quitter.

What's so bad about taking a better, higher paying job with Fox News?

She is also smarter than Obama. She doesn't need a teleprompter to allow her to talk right.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 05:21:40 AM »
Palin is an ignoramus and as an added bonus she's also a quitter.

What's so bad about taking a better, higher paying job with Fox News?

She is also smarter than Obama. She doesn't need a teleprompter to allow her to talk right.

She would speak a lot better if she would spend a few years in the South learning to pace the  words .